Multi strain test run

i dunno whether it’s the light or your camera, but those buds look almost electric neon green. that’s some green lantern shit right there. gorgeous photos.

5 Likes

Sure looks sticky! :yum:

3 Likes

@Kakalak always has some frosty ladies I need to add more to the vault when the mrs let’s me spend $ once more

4 Likes

There’s a reason how it got it’s name I literally had to use my other hand to release the can of beer that was stuck to me .
Smoking while trimming was totally out of the question either the lighter was stuck or jammed up or the smoke was stuck between my fingers .

6 Likes

Macstomper 112 grams in and 24.5 before a vacuum.

Todays make work project.

19 Likes

Grendal looking nice need to grab some clones soon .

16 Likes

She is wanting to grow…

3 Likes

Not sure who to thank for sending this gem .
Mac x Lando’s stash . Waiting patiently for a trim .

21 Likes

Well time for these girls to make some bud clone and move on out to the tin box .

16 Likes

Ghost train in the front and bubblegum x runtz up top .

14 Likes

Poison Ivy x Dosido

Black garlic

10 Likes

@ShitSeeds nurse peanut looking good .

13 Likes

Pretty plant!

3 Likes

Thanks Floyd only my second time running her she seems to be liking the way I grow , and I’m quite happy with how dense and sticky her buds get.

Can’t honestly say how the smoke is from the first round it’s still curing should dam near be ready to test now.

7 Likes

Outstanding. That’s a colab between ThugPug and SoFem by Spideyponics, if I remember correctly.

5 Likes

She sure looks nice. I probably mentioned before I have seeds for that one in the fridge. :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks bud still gotta get to the blurry nut butter one of these days .

4 Likes

Dont we all have a list of seeds we keep trying to get to?
…then we buy more and more and the cycle continues.

This is where I plug the website, right?

7 Likes

You got that right , the seeds seem to over run the amount a guy grows . Some day when my mind takes over I may just say screw it and plant a couple hundred seeds .

7 Likes

Some day. We all have one of those too HAHA
But I’m with ya, for sure.

5 Likes