Multi strain test run

If I could just rid myself of all the keepers clear out the veg room and do a reset .

Pretty tough to let go of some long time strains I’ve acquired that’s my problem.

9 Likes

As many new things I want to buy the mrs got me on lock down sadly :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Been a bit on the updates .

First 2 paralyzed monster
Last is Purple moonshine x GSD

15 Likes

Best use of a bankers box I’ve ever seen. Much better than for collecting your personal effects after getting fired :joy:

6 Likes

Ghost train

12 Likes

White grapefruit cookies over do to get trimmed lots of red hairs . Back at trim jail again.

17 Likes

These are finally getting the boot over to the tin box.

17 Likes

Blackgarlic#4

17 Likes

Looks great :+1:. How’s the smell :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Thanks at present she’s got a menthol smell going on which changes to a garlic mint after the cure . Very purple greasy solid bud structure when dried sparkles like diamonds .

7 Likes

Nurse peanut from @ShitSeeds getting trimmed up today .

22 Likes

Some blasted formula 50 and Carmel candy kush / OHGA.

16 Likes

She’s is such a pretty girl. Nice work over there. That purple looks to rich.

7 Likes

Daughter-in-law won a complete grow box called bud mud on 420 . Looks interesting other than the price it costs .
https://thebackyardpa.ca/store/#!/Bud-Mud-Super-Pot/p/362894244/category=111541653

7 Likes

Waiting on my lazy ass to get trimming .

21 Likes

Damn those calyx’s are swole! Never seen nothing like that before.

I also heard the black garlic is fantastic. One of my Friends favourite . I never go to get a cut before he gave It up.

You had a nice winter after!

3 Likes

Definitely worth looking threw your black garlic seeds . Pretty sure you’ll find a couple keepers. All three of those plants above are past being done by at least a couple weeks now due to me being back to work no time to get things trimmed.

4 Likes

Back trimming again tonight poison Ivy x Dosido in the barbers chair .

14 Likes

Sunday night fun!

Seems like that’s the next opportunity I’ll get …Im planning on doing a dry trim an see what the fuss is about .

They definitely look ready to me! Hope you get some time to catch up

3 Likes

Black market breeders black hole .

16 Likes