Mushroom suggestions

I would like to try my hand at magic mushrooms. Can any of you guys post a link up for a known good kit with spores?

4 Likes

Never grown them myself, but done a bit of research. Everything I see says to stay away from kits. Generally you can buy the components for cheaper in larger quantities, and they typically come with extra unneeded items (like a light). Check out this thread: DIY Mushrooms .

Also, check out the Shroomery Forums.

Good luck!

7 Likes

Thank you :+1:

3 Likes

Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc
Check this thread im sure they can help you there.

4 Likes

Shroomery.org getting started section has all the information you need to get going.

5 Likes

A lil birdie said to check out Sporeworks as well. Good source for spore syringes n such. If you don’t care about the exact variety you can grab one of these spore syringes for cheap. They just grab a random psilocybin spore syringe.

5 Likes

The brf pf tek is a great way to start. I highly recommend sporeworks for good clean spore syringes

5 Likes

Thanks guys :+1: I need to make up my mind and get something ordered :+1:

2 Likes

I used to get kits from Homestead Books, they used to advertise in Hightimes for years…

2 Likes

Nice harvest !!

And I remember those kits :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I was always to afraid to order them :laughing:

1 Like

I wish they were still around because they were potent and so easy to grow…they also had a guarantee that if it was contaminated they will ship you a free replacement kit.

2 Likes

Do you remember what variety they were ?
Were they ever labelled ? I have spore prints for trade.
Also you can pick up kits from Shroom Supply
Not exactly the same thing, but as simple as it gets if you dont want to make your own grain and sub.

Maybe ill go through my older High Times mags and see if I can find any info in the ad

2 Likes

Have ordered quite a bit of quality stuff from here, discrete packaging and shipping:

Signing up for the newletter gets you a discount code, if I’m not mistaken.
Also if you make a selection and keep it in your shopping cart, then wait a few days, you’ll likely get a discount code too because they really want you to order, haha.

2 Likes

I went to that site a few times. Have really nice herbal stuff I wanted to order. Even had a bad trip stopper that looked interesting. I dont think they had an option to ship to my country however so I had to look elsewhere :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Another vote for Sporeworks here.

Doc
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Between the shroomery and sporeworks you’re gravy.

2 Likes

I also use Mushrooms.com
The new site purchased by Hawk
Ive been ordering from him since Highschool :laughing:
He even puts his own finds from his travels up there.
I grabbed a print found at the base of a volcano he visited. He said he was praying to find one and went for a hike in search. Apon coming to the valcono he looked down and there it was !
If you read the whole discription, its a cool story. He is a amazing dude.

1 Like