Must have seeds for a seed collection, what are yours?

Gotta have a handful of unlabeled mystery seeds!
Embrace the unknown. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Sannie is a good source for Herijuana. He’s got regs and fems.

https://www.sanniesshop.com/herijuana-ibl-regular-seeds.html

7 Likes

I’ve got some mystery pollen donor seeds from dank females in my garden. All the pollen donors were dank, but some pollen escaped onto non-target branches. If you’d like to give them a shot, I’ll send you a share.

2 Likes

Quite some years ago… a friend of mine who is no longer with us… had a strain called chocolate hash plant… that shit was 1 hitter quitter for real… in every sense of the statement! I took 1 of those tiny tiny useless 1 hitter bats … the kind you’d put on a keychain… the very smallest batty… and it knocked me on my ass… it was truly the very strongest shit I ever smoked… I was offered another and I refused it! not sure if it was a growing technique or what… but it is the very #1 on my list… other smoke just never compared… it was like taking a huge dab … but all in a tiny little batty instead :laughing:

5 Likes

Mine are:

G13/Haze
Spice
Hawaiian Catpiss
Pine tar Kush

And the 2 I’d love to get but don’t exist anymore:

G13
“Dog Bud”

5 Likes

Something that makes a good mama, something that makes a good papa. Something old school, something new school. Something local, something exotic. Something tall, something small. Most importantly something you really like!

5 Likes

I wish i knew what cut of Chocolope the grower that supplies are dispensaires is using. It is hands down some of the most amazing tasting cannabis i’ve ever tried. The only way i can explain it is a Chocolate, citrus, coffee bomb!!!

3 Likes

First I have to say I do have a seed hoarding problem, lol.

I find landraces a must have (chocolate thai, Vietnam, Jamaican, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Thai etc). Since i am a Dutchman, i love haze. I have so much haze in my stash :rofl:. Then i found some terps a must have; like chocolate, lemon, strawberry, pineapple.

And that combine, and you should have to much to pop and grow :joy:

4 Likes

Hey there!

Another landrace fan here. You interested in helping each other out? Got two interesting landrace crosses going right now you might like. DM me

2 Likes

Where are you located? I might be able to help to some extent

2 Likes

Planning to add these to the collection! Does anyone have any experience with them?

1 Like

IMHO, old school strains are a must have seeds in any collections…

5 Likes

Petrolia Headstash so I can Bx it on the Herijuana line it helped create. The only places claiming to have them give off major scam vibes. I tried asking reeferman if he had any still kicking around via facebook but alas it seems he does not.

1 Like