Must have seeds for a seed collection, what are yours?

Trying to round out the collection and would love to hear what others think are must have seeds for a seed collection.

Sometimes seeds are available for what seems like forever, until they aren’t. Sometimes they might only be released through a single drop. Hoping to create a space for people to share and discuss varieties that would make a solid addition to an enthusiasts collection before they become scarce or impossible to come by again. Much love.

9 Likes

There’s quite a few grails I would love to pick up bodhi seeds pagoda,white sunshine, mendo sunshine, white afghani, sunshine daydream would love to find chocolope it’s one of my all time favorites would love to find a nl5/haze Panama red some oldschool blueberry a true skunk bio vortex’s black d.o.g some deadhead og to name a few I could go on forever

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing. Collecting seeds is one of my favorite things and I appreciate your comment.

I love blueberry and think it’s a must have too. Much love.

2 Likes

Little over a year now back growing and I’ve turned into quite a seed addict :joy: joining here if anything made it worse :grin: much love growmie @Sbeanonnamellow

4 Likes

11 Likes

Y’all growing them seeds?

1 Like

I’m starting to think it’s impossible to keep up growing what’s being received.
I doubt a person will ever catch up.

12 Likes

I guess one I would pick would be Herijuana.
Its on my bucket list to get a few seeds of.
Smoked it years ago, but never grew or had seeds of it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i saw herijuana on glg by woodhorse seeds. also there was a herijuana seed run on OG a couple years back so im sure there is some floating around :blush:.

5 Likes

Kind of sad and a waste of time and money if they never get planted…:pensive:

3 Likes

Hazeman Seeds Elephant Stomper
Hazeman Seeds anything Grape Stomper
Norstar Genetics Qookies
Norstar Genetics Octane OG
Romulan Genetics Communion, Anything else

Those are the first 5 that came to mind

4 Likes

Jamaican
Nepal
SE Asian - Thai / Laos / Cambodian

3 Likes

6 Likes

My must have seeds are fems of chemd, chem 91, ghost og kush , sour diesel and regs of a mystery skunk i have that some call rks.

4 Likes

My ‘Must Have’s’ We just can’t afford to get right now, and/or are from overseas…
P.O.G, Sensi Star, Sharks Breath, Ice, Chocolate Chunk, Hashberry and Northern Lights #5…I’m sure Draig has more HE would add to the list…
These were some of our 1st grows-- and some of our best…

6 Likes

I definitely have a wishlist, but right now I finally have a pack of Lovin In Her Eyes that I’m stoked for. Early Lemon Berry by Ethos is my favorite citrus profile. I need to get another pack before they are gone for good cuz my mothers no longer exist. I also am into a strain from Dan Kizzay that I was gifted that I named Sandy.

Wishlist:

GrowCast Seed Co

In-House Genetics

Seed Junky

Cultivated Choice

Sunken Treasure Seeds

Jungle Boys Seeds

Mass Medical Strains

Cosmic Wisdom Genetics

Tiki Madman

Terp Fiend

Thug Pug

4 Likes

Woodhorse is also active on IG (woodhorseseeds) and sells direct. By the sounds of it could he really use some sales, sounds like he’s in a rough spot financially.

4 Likes

There’s always siblings that might take up the hobby once a guys gone. Or 20 years from now a long lost strain re appears from someone’s old seed collection. If stored properly there’s still hope.

7 Likes

I like to germinate rare expensive seeds and eat them on my salad.

18 Likes

Seed junky, in-house genetics, lit farms. DJ short.
A pure kush plant. Hopefully a purple one.

4 Likes