My bruce bangers check me out my biggest buds yet!

Definitely one of the most impressive strains but kinda unstable had one out of 3 Hermie had to pull but the remaining two are huge and frosty

2 Likes

And if you look at its lineage itā€™s such a mutt it even says that some of its lineage is probably this ir that ā€¦ Itā€™s hit or miss with these new designer strains ā€¦ Some breeders havenā€™t taken the time needed to stabilize a new strainā€¦

2 Likes

That bugs me too, that is just lazy-assed BS. :angry: :angry:
If you are going to do it - do it Right!

Excluding f1s. f1s get a passā€¦ :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

They were freebies from seedsman turned out to be my biggest yield yetā€¦

2 Likes

Seedsman seems to always send great freebies

Yeah buddy bought 20 this time and got 9 free so almost 30 female seeds for 60

2 Likes

My freebies were bubba kush, GelatOG, Sweet zombie. Iā€™m super pumped to get the sweet zombies in the dirt.

1 Like

I got the gelato og and bubba kush alsoā€¦

1 Like

On the 420 promo and silver widow?

1 Like

So these are my Bruce bangers in soil I made myself by mixing all kinds of organic soils and a few synthetic booster like (flower)fuel)ā€¦ But these huge girls are my biggest Budds yet and I canā€™t wait to get to harvest so over the past week the hairs have really excellerated with there change to red and the calyxes have been swelling daily also so I been tracking progress of the maturationā€¦ Iā€™m hoping I get the 500-700g per m2ā€¦

12 Likes

Really nice shape to them. Did you do much topping/training?

Yes at week 6 of veg I completely bent the stalk 90 degrees then switched to flower bending the buds away from center everyday!

3 Likes

these pics are all a few weeks apart and between defoliationsā€¦but yeah daily Iā€™d come in a and bend in a circular pattern around the plant bending away from the centerā€¦ I have literally pinecone sized and shaped nugs ā€¦

9 Likes

So I think I have my growing technique down I just need a bunch more harvestā€¦ I only been growing indoor for 2 yearsā€¦

1 Like

Ya Iā€™d say so, they look really happy. That one on the right should yield well for ya :+1:

Hey thanks man !! Some of these Budds are a foot long lol Iā€™m hoping to finally hit the gram per wat or 500-700g per m2 the breader says is possibleā€¦

2 Likes

I gave up on trying to guess my yields. When I think itā€™ll be huge itā€™s always smaller and when I think itā€™s small itā€™s always bigger lol. Be sure to be patient and let them finish fully, they donā€™t really get bigger in those last couple weeks but they pack on the weight.

4 Likes

Beautiful looking plants.

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate you checking me out.

2 Likes

I will be hanging around. Can not wait to see the end results.

1 Like