My Dad gave up on Chemo for his Pancreatic cancer

No worries, most of them were acquired as freebies or things I won in raffles. How does the jelly rancher smoke? I am looking at a pack right now

Its defiantly worth checking out. Its more of a sweet cherry flavor. Been one of my favorite strains so far to grow. The plant is nice also. I did noticed some uneven nodes but it was a solid seed choice lol.

Very good informative people.
You will see Good and bad stories.
But, things people are really trying, doing, taking about. All kinds of things that may come up during any kind of treatment. They try to help with an answer.
Hope it helps!:green_heart::v:

2 Likes

I just wanted to give you guys an update. I had a long talk with my dad. He is starting some beat juice fast and taking neltrexone until his next cat scan on Jun 3. I let him know about the OG community help. He was very encouraged and excited about it and getting started on RSO!

9 Likes

Happy to hear, he sounds in good spirits. With the RSO as I mentioned in the pm I wouldn’t be too caught up in specific strains as long as it’s indica heavy. Start him on 1/4 rice grain size of oil 3 times a day and work up from there. 60gms over 90 days then repeat is the recommended dosage. The fasting is an important step that’s great he’s doing that, some daily yoga and meditation works wonders too. All the best

4 Likes

I made some RSO this weekend and cut it with MCT oil. When you say 60gms over 90 days. I am not sure what that would like as far dosing. I ordered some 1ml syringes, should have those tomorrow.

3 Likes

At the beginning he will have to build up his tolerance starting with small 1/4 of a rice grain sized doses three times a day but his aim is to work his way up to 8 rice grains of oil size doses 3 times a day. The 60gms over 90 days is what Rick recommends so I just followed his information, the reason why he has to ease in to it is because it can be as strong as 70% THC and will be really strong for him to begin with so dosage will constantly change as his tolerance does. Great that you are making it :muscle:t4:

6 Likes

Some great recommendations on the dosage @FattyRoots

Definitely best way is to work your way up, it can be some incredibly powerful stuff.

2 Likes

Are you in the states? If so are you willing to accept cuts

4 Likes

Good stuff!

@FortyFi, just make him aware it will make him want to sleep a lot, that’s okay. And, he may be shaky on his feet until he gets used to it, so make sure for him to be aware of possible stumbles or falls.

Also, it can make you constipated after continued use, so plenty of good hydration fluids is necessary.

I hope he is successful and can make his doc shake his head on his next visit after a month. I’ll have to see if I czn find an article I read about how studies are showing the oil to stop cancer cells from replicating, slowing and stopping the prgression. It’s exciting hope for a terrible disease that hit’s almost all families. Fuck Cancer!

(PM coming @FortyFi. Got your message)… tell your Dad we are excited for his healing. Prayers and good vibes sent. peace

4 Likes

My grandfather passed some 20 years ago from pancreatic cancer at 63.

It moves fast.

You and your family are in my thoughts.

If I was in the US i would give you all I have cured and jarred. The comments from others here seems you have an OG army to back you up.

I wish you the best of luck on your RSO.

Bammer

3 Likes

Were you ever able to get the Black Swan seeds? My wife was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer in December 2020, and I’m going down a similar road. She has done OK on chemo, but the tumor hasn’t shrunk (it hasn’t spread yet either, but we know it’s only a matter of time). We live near Baltimore, MD, so I’m hoping she can get in a trial with Flavocure (using the fbl-03g from the Black Swan straing), but they are on hold pending funding.

No my dad passed away on September 27th. We got him some RSO but he had issues taking it.

2 Likes

Sorry you lost your dad @FortyFi

1 Like

Hey bud, you could always say hello and introduce yourself. Introduce Yourself @OG - #3283 by TimeToGrowOp
You could ask any questions there as well. I lost my father 8 years ago to lung cancer and have been down a familiar road. My condolences to the both of you, I hope someone here can help!

I’m so sorry.

:heart::heart::heart:

So hard to lose a parent.

Lost my mom when I was 22. It’s been 20 years and it’s still tough. Big hugs friend.

3 Likes

It never gets easier just more manageable for me at least.

2 Likes

My heart goes out to you and your family @FortyFi

May he rest in peace and his and legacy live on forever :blue_heart:

1 Like

Decarbing in two batches of 1 hr 11 mins and 2 hrs 22 mins works better in my own experience.
Elaborated on it here: Delta-9-THC vs 11-Hydroxy-THC . Eliminating Tolerance . Healing