Sad day for my wife

my wife’s dad was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer
I would like to know if I can mix CBD crystals in fenugreek oil?

The product

9 Likes

@Ras-T I am sorry to hear of your wife’s diagnosis. Generally I use either MCT or hemp oil to mix my CBD into. Any reason to use fenugreek oil? Also, she may benefit from the broad spectrum CBD over the isolate. Also, check these people out, I have purchased several times, generally the broad spectrum and as you can see what you pay for 1 gram through Endoca, you get 10 grams from Fresh Bros.

2 Likes

Its not my wife but his dad

fenugreek has a preventive action on pancreatic cancer and an emolient action on the digestive system

1 Like

Her dad has the issue, @Ras-T your not planning on slipping it to him without his knowledge are you? Because that might cause a lawsuit.

1 Like

Sorry your wife’s father.

4 Likes

not at all he does not know yet if he will accept chemotherapy and wants to try a natural substance

3 Likes

Prayers! Do you know what stage it is?

2 Likes

stage 1 but pancreatic cancer is one of the deadliest with a very low life expectancy

3 Likes

I’d recommend both, if your interested in something, look up RSO

6 Likes

So sorry to hear sending prayers and good thoughts you’re way

Paps

3 Likes

I have looked at it but don’t have enought material to make it

2 Likes

I’m sure someone might be on overgrow near you that might beable to help. I know there are a few groups that give rso for free to terminally ill patients.

4 Likes

Heya Papa how r u bro?

if only there were this kind of group in my country

4 Likes

Sorry to hear your sad news, maybe edibles might be easier?

1 Like

Sorry about this bad news! Don’t give up hope, it’s usually not caught at stage 1, looks like he’s got at least a 1 in 10 chance of survival, more if they can do surgery.

2 Likes

This is very interresting but they don’t ship to my country

am sorry to hear of your wife’s Dads diagnosis…
I don’t have any good info to offer unfortunately regarding this, just wanted to say I’m here sending sending good vibes to you guys…
I’m sure the previous posts have useful information from great people. :+1:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your father in law
My best friend passed away last year from this

3 Likes

So sorry to hear about your wife’s Father.
Hope this is allowed… there is a FB site called C.K.C. ,Cannibas Kills Cancer, you must be vetted. So it is worth all the information you can find. Ask for help tell your story, or just read. They will give you exact protocol to follow. Many success stories along with not so successful.
The person to contact on there his name is Donovan. You will be pleased you did. :green_heart:

6 Likes