My Dad gave up on Chemo for his Pancreatic cancer

So sorry to here this @FortyFi his choice of alternative therapy is the right choice as mentioned earlier by @Rogue on staying positive in mind body and spirit it important! I research stuff all the time and have found a podcast called “ Cannabis health radio” to be very inspiring ! RSO is the way to go IMO As mentioned by Corey Yelling and Ian Jesup Here is their link
http://cannabishealthradio.com/ I encourage you and your father to start listening, or even contacting them personally.

It is always stated in this pod cast that multistrain oil is best in treating cancer with high high THC ! Which is also mentioned by Rick Simpson himself I wish you and your father thoughts and prayers in battling this terrible disease.

9 Likes

Weed is great for quality of life improvement, but it is not a panacea. It does not cure everything. Nothing does.

I implore your father to both use cannabis and follow doctor’s advice for treatment. It’s not my life on the line, but if alternative medicine actually worked, they’d just call it medicine.

Other posters are right, turnaround time on your own extracts is at the very least 3 months out and you do not have time to waste.

13 Likes

@FortyFi Prayers are being sent for your dad, that’s a tough choice. Cancer is brutal in all its forms, keeping your family in my prayers. God bless you guys :heart:

6 Likes

Hey man, I have some extra flower I could donate immediately if that would help. Maybe two strains. One is supposed to be good medical. PM me any time if interested. I’m in Colorado but can get it to you. I have extra so nothing needed in exchange.

Maybe we can all come together to get some meds in your hands immediately. I agree on multiple strains to make the RSO. Strong terpenes if possible. Those are still part of the mystery of the healing power but they know they’re connected. peace

14 Likes

Thanks everyone for the info. Well have flower from Blueberry Muffins, Jelly Ranchers, and Magic Mellon that I will be tossing into the Magic Butter machine to make some RSO for him. They are not really noob flowers but it will work to at least get medicine in his hands this weekend. He live 3 hours away from here. I will reach out to Seattle Chronic and see if they might have some strains. I will also look into that Pink Kush strain. I am a little clueless on what strains I should focus on. Its so hard to tell what plant has what properties and that stuff. I could use some help finding some seeds to start cracking. I live in STL and there are a few shops in the area that have seed options. Just not sure what to get.

5 Likes

Just reached out to Seattle Chronic he wants you to message him direct. @FortyFi
I am trying to get an email for you. Instagram can be shitty when it comes tonprivacy

4 Likes

I agree 100%

1 Like

I messaged him on Instagram

2 Likes

Hey Indoorsman,
I’m sorry to hear about your father. I lost both my grandmother’s in the last couple of years very quickly due to stage 4 cancers. It’s terrible to see them suffer and going through Chemo. I do sometimes wonder if the outcome could have been different if they were more open minded to Cannabis.

Anyway man I just wish you and your father the best. I hope you are able to find something that works for your father. Make the best of the time you all have with each other. As other’s have also said try to keep a positive outlook and mindset. The mind can be a very powerful ally or enemy.

6 Likes

This is better for everyone. @FortyFi seattlechronicseeds@gmail.com
I hope I haven’t made this all stressful and spammy. Just relaying information.

5 Likes

That is so awesome man. Those guys should be able to give much better advice on how to get things right away.

Prayers and vibes sent @FortyFi. Maybe we can get a minor miracle here. I sure hope so. Tell your dad he has people thinking and praying about him. peace bro.

5 Likes

Prayer sent my friend hang in there

2 Likes

:pensive:

The mission is: RSO ASAP

Take as much as physically possible.

:microphone:@FattyRoots

:evergreen_tree: Glad you’re in a legal state! :hugs:

8 Likes

Can anyone make a recommendation on a vendor to get seeds from? I was looking at Great Lake Genetics. Lol I keep looking at that Bodhi plant thread that stuff is looking nice. I have $200 that I can spend on seeds.

1 Like

Dcse and glg are great choices glg is the place for bodhi

2 Likes

What is DCSE?

https://dcseedexchange.com great bank

1 Like

I think Bodhi is currently Buy 1 Get 1, if I’m not mistaken. Good luck, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Seriously I have more seeds than I can ever run. Be happy to share. Let me see what I got by bodhi at the house will give you a list later tonight. Some.may be half packs or what not.

6 Likes

Hope the care package helps. I’d crack the tony green gorilla bangers first. Take care.

2 Likes