My first grow in the world of MJ

I used a boxknife and a kitchen knife to score the plastic diffusers and then pry them off, btw.

And here’s the tent in it’s environment.

3 Likes

Transplanted to a 5 gallon pail, shortly after, my AC went out, while in the middle of a rainy week with highs at 74-94 this week… definitely not optimal, and my landlady’s repairman won’t fix it while it’s raining… amazingly enough though, the little one is doing pretty good.

2 Likes

edit to add: I transplanted to 5 gallon because I started noticing some small signs of damping off, so uprooted in green light, removed any bad root outliers, dipped in h2o2, planted in the 5 gallon, and added a little superthrive and ph balanced drinking water. Added a lot more perlite with this soil for better water management.

1 Like

i wish you some lucky with that .

1 Like

Updated pics from today:

6 Likes

Well they’re just putting along aren’t they? :blush::+1:

Looking great man.

1 Like

Sorta concerned… seems to be imo a zinc excess. I added a cal mag, and added a small bit of zinc as well just to round it out, and that probably was a bad idea… Will probably have to dry out the pot and flush.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Thats just the new growth, looks fine and dandy to me. I always look for lighter colored new growth as a sign of a happy plant thats growing fast. Yellow or brown is bad. “Baby green” as i call it is all good.

@Niburan

4 Likes

FIM’d and brushed with a little local organic honey.

4 Likes

6 Likes

You sir have preformed what I call a RFM not a FIM. . .RFM (really f*ckin missed) it when you don’t actually pinch the newest growth shoot, and it ends up not branching out and just makes your fan leaves growing look like that, all clone status. . .unless you did get the new growth shoot but it sure doesn’t look like it

4 Likes

See, this is why I love OG forums…I asked about it multiple times with friends and they said it looked fine, since the guides on the FIM technique aren’t that visually detailed on where to cut, besides “80%”… redid, and posting the pic of that.

3 Likes

Oh ya thats her now buddy, good job👍

1 Like

Growing like crazy… Already had to use refreshing oils in the room since I haven’t bought my ona gel yet (didn’t think it’d start smelling so soon)

4 Likes

So… it’s growing… very fast… but there’s like no stretch… even with the lights 20" above… part of me is hopeful that will mean it’s a girl… that or I might have to lower lumens, but it’s already less than 100 watts (91).

4 Likes

worked on some LST to open up more bud sites

7 Likes

She’s filling out beautifully. :+1:

1 Like

Looks great for a first grow

1 Like