My first grow in the world of MJ

It’s taking well to the LST… still afraid to show sex…

And the Purple from @Cobra50 has reared it’s head

7 Likes

and even more LST… trying to get the structure ready for flowering

6 Likes

you will be wrangling the plant in once week 2-3 hits in flowering anyways, but how much space do you have left in the tent, happen to have a picture of the whole thing ?

1 Like

I will have a fuller picture in about an hour once the light comes on (on a timer)… I should have just enough room to flower if I LST and possibly supercrop… it’s my first grow so trying to figure out how much it will expand. I figured start LST’ing it while it’s in veg so if I mess up anything, it’s easier to repair.

3 Likes

Well… wifey wanted a “fast” trip to Wal-Mart… I’m sure you can imagine how long that took… but on a good note i got a 20 gal tote and some more soil and amendments, and worms to start a soil farm, along with activated carbon to make my DIY filter

4 Likes

1 Like

I would try gassing them with some CO2… Easiest cheapest to produce CO2 is bread yeast dry activated. Mix with some sugar water put in a baby bottle and cut the nipple hole a little bit bigger so the gas can escape. Add a dark sock/paper anything to black out. Light will kill yeast. Better yet add yeast to grap juice concentrate. Bonus homemade :wine_glass: LOL :yum:

CO2 is a growth agent, and let it handle higher temperatures better, iirc… the goal is to keep it smaller lol so not sure that it will help much.

What do plants breath? CO2 and off gas oxygen. Basically like putting a oxygen mask on a plant. Won’t hurt will help.

With higher powered lights I’d agree, but being as I’m running minimum needed per square foot, it wouldn’t be able to use all that CO2.

3 Likes

Seems to helped mine early on and cut it back… I’ve got good results with sticky buds lots of sugars feeding the buds. got a preview and regardless of some opinions it rocked me back pretty nicely. I’m running less than 100 also.

hmm, shall try… there’s co2 bags that seem a little more stable and consistent than yeast CO2 production

1 Like

I agree but more costly and you can’t drink it like the :wine_glass: LOL

1 Like

$30 and lasts the entire grow with consistency… not bad

1 Like

No that’s not bad! I’ll keep that in mind… Here’s a pic of a top… She’s coming along nicely

1 Like

She’s definitely a female… full of sugar, spice, and everything nice :smiley:

1 Like

Absolutely… got a little flack for taking a small :crown: recently to test effects in early amber alert. Only 20% with 80% milky trics. Contrary to popular belief it set me and my roommate back quite nicely. If that was what it offered at this stage I’m excited to see the end result. :ok_hand:

1 Like

depends on whether you want heady or body imo… I’d go more leaning slightly heady myself, since wife’s pain is more nerve pain than muscular, but most people I’ve noticed, want more couch-lock effect

2 Likes

I’ve suffered a TBI due to high ammonia blood serum levels so that’s exactly what I was looking for. I guess everyone is entitled to there opinion in what one looks for. I also have issues with appetite due to constant nausea. My case is being used in med journals. Norms are 25ppm mine topped out over 650ppm when I went into coma.

1 Like

Finished my personal logo… mainly because I was bored and had time to spend…

4 Likes