My first grow in the world of MJ

Still not showing sex :angry:

4 Likes

You can coax the males into showing by putting them into 12/12 for 2-3 days, and then right back into veg.

Another @ReikoX magic trick.

6 Likes

I put it into 12/12 3 days ago, it vegges any longer and it won’t fit in the tent after the flowering stretch lol… It also has began losing it’s smell a bit… I’ve read that can be normal for the smell to disappear and then reappear when the trichs start going… also could have something to do with the repairing of the stem I split, until it fully heals, who knows… been giving it a lot of LITFA… hard as it is for me lol

7 Likes

Possibly might be showing sex… Not entirely sure

3 Likes

cropped for clarity

3 Likes

That looks like a female preflower to me😎

2 Likes

I’m definitely hoping so, but so far it’s the only hint of sex showing on the plant, on day 4 of 12/12

2 Likes

It just kills me when plants take there sweet ol time revealing them selves, thought I’v read some where ,where you can put a dark bag over a branch in early veg and determine sex a lot quicker but the hard part would be doing it consistently on a day to day basis!

1 Like

I’ll think you’ll start seeing sex in the next 3/4 days with the above pic it’s to early for me to determine sex at this time! With hard to determine plant sex for me I’v had more luck seeing pistils towards the ends of the branch but often a loup is needed and things may a bit tight in there ’

1 Like

Just a little update

4 Likes

Damn she’s gonna fill the tent by the time she’s done stretching. Looking great :heart_eyes::ok_hand::+1::v:

1 Like

Looks like she’s a girl!!! :grin:

6 Likes

And the Purple from @Cobra50 sprouted… Good day all 'round

3 Likes

6 Likes

Sweet, @Niburan ! Looking perfect. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Retrained a bit so more even distribution, last look before I sleep

6 Likes

Nice! Looking good… What’s her name?