My first grow log on OG

Grow log of plushberry

2 Likes

plushberry

2nd day in cloner

4 Likes

Have you grown Plushberry long? My moms would start to flower so had to take clones of clones. Just curious if you have experienced this.

2 Likes

Nope it my first time i do have her outside as well .she is only 6 weeks into veg but no flowering signs yet. Thank you for the heads up man

4 Likes

Is that one of the aeropoincs cloners, that spray the stems, roots underneath. Never used them but hear good things about them. I see you also take the tips of the fan leaves, good call, good methods.

3 Likes

That’s the way to do it right, it’s the way i’ve done it!

4 Likes

I was looking at this one, yesterday when you started talking about it, only it lacks a heat mat, but that’s easily fixed. There’s 12-20-40 plants size domes…

2 Likes

Not sure you would use a heat mat in those, they spray the stems from the underside, a bit like a bubbler, I would imagine if you wanted to heat a small fish tank heater would do. A heat mat underneath the unit would probably work too though. You would be warming the water/solution inthe base reservoir.

1 Like

Absolutely, i was thinking of germinating seeds instead of rooting clones, my bad!

1 Like

Its a 48 site turbo kloner ive had it for about a year and works amazing

1 Like

How big are your plants when you take them outside the cloner dome, generally?

I dont base it off how tall i base it off the rooting system

1 Like

day 4 in cloner

4 Likes

That makes sense. Thanks!

1 Like

Wow 4 days and rooted, that matches my best ever, rooted through a 1.5" rockwool cube in 4 days or 96 hours. I generally get them done in 6 days though average.

Beats the hell out of regeneration or regenerating or re-veging :wink:

Are you going to transplant into the net type basket pots with clay pebbles ?

3 Likes

Nope they will go into soil after this. I run supersoil

3 Likes

plushberry clones day 8

6 Likes

Plushberry clones day 13

6 Likes

plushberry clones day 20

5 Likes

Lookin like some sick roots

3 Likes