The clone zone. Let’s see them!

I’ve been using an small plastic aquarium for my clones, since it has a lid and rocks on the bottom to keep the clones above the water - worked out great so far. I pulled them out today to check and they really went wild. Oops!! One is a headykush bag seed clone and the other is slurricane.

Show me your clonies!

11 Likes

10 Likes

Nice! A whole bunch. What’s brewing in there?

2 Likes

2 phenos 6 a piece of drohammed platinum huckleberry x 9lb hammer x gg4
4 phenos 6 a piece of deathstar x archive face off bx2

3 Likes

About 15 babies 2-weeks old chllin’ with their mommies. Blueberry Gum #2, Tropical Punch, SSOG, Gorilla, Cheese, Very Cherry etc.

12 Likes

@corgitron Those sound amazing!

@OldSSSCGuy :hushed: they look great, really nice selection!

Happy New homes!
Zkittles
Sugar Candy
Graese Monkey

10 Likes

Sea of bonsai mothers

Two I just flipped, a god bud 2.0 (back) and Sensi Star (front)’

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @JewkinFarms. You have some great looking clones! A good place to start on OG is: Introduce Yourself @OG
:seedling:

4 Likes

11 Likes

21 Likes

Woohoo, awesome looking clones and roots!

1 Like

some out of the cloner and some out of straight water, I use both methods depending on strain and the number of clones I’m running at the time.

5 Likes

Here is a 3 Chems cutting that rooted in 8 days. Vegged for 60 days.

:sunglasses:
Doc

7 Likes

these are the first each of white widow and sherbet cookies clones. they started showing hairs on 2021-07-09. the images are from 2021-08-05, at day 27. I will load 2nd gen of clones later.

regards,

8 Likes

I grow pot shop clones two feet tall when planted outdoors may 1st here’s yesterday a long way to go 9 feet . P8102186 P8102188

9 Likes

My clone game.

6 Likes

Yea!! Nice. I got to quit come in looking at these amazing pictures that one about took my breath away. Lol.

1 Like

Nice I do like that method.

Clones through the mail

3 Likes