OG Showcase Journal

Sorry it took so long to get this journal started. I just put these beans in a mix of pro-mix and ewc. These are almost all strains gifted to me by other OG members. I have 5x Hurkle and 4x Cindy 99 x Romberry, which I am calling Blueberry Space Queen because another user suggested it and I like the way it sounds, both of these are curtesy of @Muleskinner. Also I have 5 Street Outlaw curtesy of @LED_Seedz, and I threw down a x2 Buckeye Purple by Melvanetics. I also recently received the Green Crack x Querkle from @Viva_Mexico and will be popping them next time, just too many strains and not enough room.

12 Likes

awesome following along!

2 Likes

Hopefully @Muleskinner and @LED_Seedz can chime in on phenos. What should I be looking for in a keeper? I know everyone’s tastes are different, but you guys probably know your genetics in and out, and have had feedback on them.

2 Likes

These are the F2 hybrid and most phenos have leaned way momma. I’ll get some shots up for you soon. Super heavy and although not tested approaching high 20’s THC levels, and I certainly wouldn’t get it near anyone new to the game.

EDIT: These shots are from the only other person who tested these, and these are at F1. @argo945 may or may not have some veg pictures.

I’ve also got some shots in my “Inside LEDSeedz” thread of the F2’s I recently ran through.

It should be like drawing straws for the keeper. They all seem to have keeper status looks.

9 Likes

some pics of veg .

I am still so excited Thanks again@LED_seedz

9 Likes

Good luck, i’ll enjoy following along. :grin:

3 Likes

I will say this, all the seeds I got from fellow OG members, looked better than a lot of the beans I get from the big seed banks. Fat, dark and tiger striped, really nice. Kudos.

5 Likes

I love those tall square botanicare pots, you can fit more close together and the extra height is nice for the roots. Also they say they are 1 gal, but they seem to hold more soil than my other 1 gal pots. I got about 20 I need to guy buy about 30 more.

3 Likes

Babies poking out.

2 Likes

5 Likes

What kind of babies ya got?

Basically all strains have sprouted. Some just still need to shed their shells. All very good germ rates, about 3 days.

3 Likes

Nice to see you popping seeds from fellow OG members. The openness of trading seeds on this forum is a welcome change from most sites. Maybe I should send you some autoflowers to play with :thumbsup:

4 Likes

cool idea doing an all-OG grow! Very psyched to see what my seeds do and also the other strains, you should get some nice variety. Don’t have any special advice on phenos, I would just take the most vigorous ones if you need to cull the herd.