My Humidity Dropped

My humidity has dropped from 52 to 46 in the last couple of hours any idea as to why this would happen.

You could be having a change in weather outdoors, a drop in Temps will do it so will a change in pressure fronts. Or maybe the plants are getting dry in the soil, so first check to see if you need water, I did not say water them I said check to see first , then if needed do it. You can’t do much about the weather, but if things stay dry you can place a pail of water out to evaporate to raise humidity.

2 Likes

This should not be counted as a flagged post.
Edited by GrapeApe

Moderator please put these related posts in the proper place thank you

My fault @Uncle_Al. I screwed up and flagged you on accident. I apologize and swear it wasn’t malicious.

Any chance the temps go up?

get a 25 dollar humidifier from walmart

the humidity is probably dropping as the pots dry out, go water your plants maybe :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You can fill a bucket with water and leave a wash cloth half in and half out so the water wicks up the wash cloth, put it in front of the fan for a temporary aide in humidity.

2 Likes

RH is back to normal thanks guys for the replies @legalcanada they don’t need Watered just yet but wen they do I will put it on here first :wink::wink::joy::joy:

Like I said the weather you can do nothing about, it is transient in nature, you won’t need to adjust humidity for just a few hours change, plants get changing conditions all the time outdoors, the sun goes behind clouds, rain can happen for a few days. And the heat can get nuts for weeks at a time plants are more forgiving than we give them credit

3 Likes