GSC x Chem 91 x Chem 4 x Napa, F2

Devils Tit F2 x Cherry Tiger x BOEL Hawaiian F2 x 2022

PK x Flo x 2018

Tacoma Mix

Jamaican Pineapple Skunk x Willie Nelson x High Voltage F2

AK47 x Affy x Killer Queen F7

BOEL Hawaiian x Flo x Blueberry Parfume 13 rosé

1 Like

IDK where he’s located or if they’re still available but @Jetdro was blowing out some Gavitas now that he switched to LED a few months ago:

1 Like

I’ve also just seen a metric shitload of Gavitas going up on eBay for pennies, like this guy in Oklahoma with seven of them for $70/ea shipped with bulbs, but that’s probably more of a risk than dealing with a forum member, though at that price I might try it.

1 Like

You know I’m still a squire to the Jedi but I fried some seedlings with an LED & couldn’t get the height right. Since then I’ve moved & have some sun to play with occaisonally(hope you do soon) but when I’m just keeping them awake/alive I use a shop light t8-LED conversion (16w draw) or a 100w-equivalent screw-in LED bulb(plastic removed).

If they’re in a tent then there’s a lot of infrared bouncing around off the walls & we can’t see it but they sure feel it! :fire: :seedling: So I run that 400w LED light no closer than 18-inches in flower; try 3 feet & half-power for seedlings & dial up the power before dropping the light as they grow. :man_shrugging:

Pop some of those cherry berry X’es or the PNG why don’t ya?

Any idea what Coastal’s Burmese(‘smuggler’s choice’) will hold for me? I got it without any description other than Burmese sticks X Burmese IBL.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Thanks guys.

Funds are tight, so for the moment its just this 1200w unadjustable LED in the open basement.
Got some PM, so Ill order some EM1 tonight.

I think it might be worth it to get LED pseudo-fluro’s for now.

@cannabissequoia he did tell me a month or so ago but I cant really remember. Im pretty sure his smuggler’s stuff came from someone in the peace corps back in the 70s and 80s. He was a Navy guy, so he’s got a good network. That IBL may be his years of work with the peace corps line, Bxed to the old line.
I recommend hitting him up on Instagram. Drop a number and he’ll call you. He loves to chat about genetics.

3 Likes

For the cost of some LED fake fluoros you could probably put together one of these with parts from Digikey and some stuff you scrounged up for a frame and even good wire isn’t hard to come by for free:

There’s a ton of folks building them here and they’re really helpful, someone might have an abandoned project or old light they upgraded past that might do it for you too, IDK. @nube and @Mr.Sparkle really know their stuff and they’ve convinced me that my next light build will be a strip grid for sure:

5 Likes

Sparklusan :sparkles: is how I found OG :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I grew up around a number of Holocaust survivors.
It made me always wonder how neighbors could rat out people like Anne Frank’s family, knowing what will happen to them.
And then C*vid happened, and I saw.

4 Likes

The Dutch in particular were the worst in Western Europe .Turning the Jews in & stealing their possessions was practically a national industry . Vast majority were arrested by the Dutch Police not the Germans . After WWII the remaining were told by the Dutch gov’t tough shit . This is well documented historical fact .

1 Like

Time to hold some ceremonies!

:mage:‍♂:cactus::wolf::upside_down_face:

6 Likes

May 2023 be the year of global legalization.
So be it.

7 Likes

Bangi Haze

Dubi tries selling it as Congo Landrace x Nepalese landrace.
Wish it was, but it aint.
Instead, its Congo Red x White Widow, bred in Spain by Vibes Collective members.
Congo Red was made by Reeferman using Congo x Acapulco x Kabul Afghan.

I like Bangi Haze for what it us - a nice middle-road hybrid that is a CBD carrier and makes interesting testes in hybrids.

Heres Reeferman’s Red Congo
The resemblance to Bangi Haze is uncanny

8 Likes

How did the Harlequin x BH x Goji smoke? I recall a while back you mentioned how great the scents were.

I grew a couple BH this past season but ended up with both males so I crossed it to a bunch of other strains. I’m growing out a few High CBD x BH right now as I was looking to see if it would dominate and create a more uplifting 1:1 strain. Have you found BH to be pretty dominate in the effects?

I saw he described it as “Bangi haze was a complex hybrid of congolese x nepalese with a hint of haze hybrid influence”

I recall someone (maybe you) about SSH being part of that stock as well. Are you aware of any SSH being mixed in?

2 Likes

The Hq x BH x Goji plants were all potent with a hi and low spectrum.
Similar to Reeferman’s Sinai x Love Potion, but less heavy.
Just like the smells, the smoke was my favorite of the season.

3 Likes

Sounds familiar. I had also heard NL being in there.

Having been such a mut and its actual parentage being hidden, I scrapped most of my BH work. But decided to grow that one line last year and was impressed.
Now, after smoking another outcross of that line, Im happy I kept it.

3 Likes

That’s great to hear at least. The cannabis world is full of convoluted stories and I just like to let the plant do the talking and always hope to find a few that I connect with.

3 Likes

This is the first I’ve heard of ACE being untrustworthy :thinking: got me a bit concerned

:evergreen_tree::sweat_smile:

1 Like