My Journey on this path, so far

Kinda odd how in 1999 Ahmed Massoud decides to stop all heroin production as its ruining his people, and months later Clinton puts together a plan to invade Afghanistan.
Everyone blames Baby Bush, but no, it was Bill Clinton.

The first operatives in Afghanistan, days after 9/11, met with the elders of the Northern Alliance to pay them to start a war and to restart opium production

It gets even weirder when you see Massoud was killed 2 days before 9/11.

4 Likes

My neck has been killing me for days, which means I have a debilitating migraine, going on 3 and a half days.

PSA - dont fracture your neck. Dont get a TBI.

The pain has got me down, so Im popping some seeds to try and feel better about my situation.

Most of these are only 1-4 seeds each strain.

BOEL Hawaiian F1 x Flo x BB Parfume 13 rosé
PM/Mold resistant lines
CBR 1947 x BBB x BBB
DDT(Durban) x BBB
High Voltage F3 - M37 Beatrix Choice pheno
Zam9 x Tiger Claw x Jaguar Childhood
2014 mix
DevilsTit F2 x Cherry Tiger x Hawaiian x 2021
BBB x Tiger Claw x Trueblueberry F2 x GDP
African Blueberry
GSC x Chem 95 x BLR, F2 “Bushy”
GSC x Chem 95 x BLR, F2
BOEL Hawaiian F2 x DevilsTit F2 x Cherry Tiger x Hawaiian
BOEL 1968
Harlequin x Bangi Haze x Merlot OG x 2022
Cherry Tiger x Dream Beaver
CBR 1947 x Boggle Dragon
Pure Kush x Flo x Flo
2015 mix x (DreamBeaver, Bog Dragon, 1978 Skunk)
DDT(durban) x Boggle Dragon x Goji IX x Napa
High Voltage F4 (purple, columnar)
BOEL #77 Sativa
DDT(Durban) x Boggle Dragon x Goji IX x Napa
Tacoma Sativa
80’s Webbed Leaf Hawaiian
BOEL Hawaiian F3 #7 x Jaguar Jungle
DevilsTit F2 x Cherry Tiger x Hawaiian, F2 #7 male
Harlequin x Bangi Haze x Jaguar
Blueberry Muffin (CBRxBBBxBBBxTBBf2xGDP)
Tacoma Mix
80’s GDP
CBR1947 x BBB x Tiger Claw x Trueblueberry F2 x GDP
2017 ‘jagged’
DevilsTit F2 x Cherry Tiger
Metal Malawi x Cherry Tiger x BOEL Hawaiian F2 x BOEL Hawaiian F3
Humboldt Sativa
Tiger Claw F2
Black Tara (Cherry Tiger F2 x Goji IX)
Tacoma Mix
2016 “super gooey”
(CBR x BBB) x (CBR x BBB x Cherry Tiger)
High Voltage (rks) x BBB

7 Likes

Is that all?

3 Likes

Lol

Well, i planned on starting 5 lines.

…then the addiction kicked in.

4 Likes

Ohhh shiiit.

I see one already i didnt want to pop.

DDT(durban) x BBB

I had sent the majority of these seeds I made to GreenBeaver. He found an amazing 7-up pheno, then culled that when he found Burbon. A very Durban plant with 15 minute delay and white-knuckle sweaty trip.
I planned on saving these last few seeds to OP along with the clone GreenBeaver holds.
Fuck.
Well, now I gotta find a way to hold onto cuts from these seeds and spread them around for safe keeping.

2 Likes

oh man I know that feeling, shit gets out of control fast. Are there any in that list that you are looking forward to the most that you haven’t grown before?

1 Like

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

There’s some from me to try if you’re up for it. :relaxed:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Always!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, all the CBR, BBB stuff. HV x BBB was amazing for outdoor.
Black Tara is one of my masterpieces.
DDT stuff was always very tasty with huge plants and huge fan leaves.
Tacoma was my best selections of 5000 seeds over two and a half years.
Metal Malawi x Cherry Tiger was more ‘malawi’ than ACE’s Malawi.
BB Muffin and African Blueberry were the loudest BB terps, along with Hawaiian x Flo

4 Likes

looking forward to seeing your garden grow :wink:

2 Likes

YES, and it makes total sense.

3 Likes

Have you ever tried a “splash” ? It’s a whole plant 90% alcohol extract but it’s topical only it works really good no decarb really easy just do like 2:1 alcohol to dryed plant mat.in a jar and let sit give it a good shake every now and again oh let sit 7-10days before you use you can filter it off but it’s not necessary take a cotton ball or little pads dip and apply it penatrates to the bone and works fast I learned it from a guy who broke his back twice and his neck once skiing he swears by it, and I use it for sciatica pain and it works real good for muscle pain as well I hope this helps you bro

1 Like

Thanks.
Yeah, when i have enough material, I do this with everclear.
Especially when Im making FECO, I get dosed pretty hard through skin infusion. I use a cheesecloth to filter when pouring FECO to dry and wring the cloth with my clean, bare hands. This lets me get very well medicated.
Adding lecithin to the solution while its soaking allows the medicine to chelate better past the skin-blood barrier. Ethanol + lecithin is like a safe option to replace DMSO, which is insanely dangerous

2 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like

I’ve talked with a 1st Sgt from special operations about this.
You can hear 5.56 and 7.62 being fired at the same time, from multiple locations.
Saudi prince was in the top floor, and his uncle was doing a hit against his nephew.
Paddock was another Barry Seal and was doing a deal that day, was shot dead around 4pm. Massacre started 6hrs later. Didnt end for another 2.5 hrs.

For months afterwards, Saudi royal family members were killed for their ties to the plot.

Days later, the bill to unrestrict suppressors gets overturned.

…just layers upon layers

4 Likes

@Wuachuma - made a xmas order and the freebie I got : Angola Red x O. Haze !!!

4 Likes

Friggin sick

It was one of my favorites and three the most NLD plants.
I gave a buddy in Olympia, WA a cut and he got it to 15+ feet before it started flowering, when it stretched even more.

4 Likes

I recommend going on Instagram and PM’ing Sungrownmids fir his google doc file. He just sent it to me and there’s so much good info on here.

4 Likes

So far, the two most NLD limes I have going are
Cbr1947 x Blueberry Blast x Blueberry Blast
And
NL x OTHaze x Kerala x Napa

I have a couple Hindu Kush x Purple Kush from a buddy from a defunct forum, Skunkmag. Cannaseur made them in the late 2000s and I was happy a few sprouted. Also got 1 AK47 x Afghan x Killer Queen to pop, made around the same time.

The more BLD plants are
High Voltage x Cherry Tiger x Dream Beaver x Cherry Tiger
BOEL Hawaiian x Flo x Blueberry Parfume 13 rosé

Im sprouting and vegging under a 1200w LED, its all I have available right now.
Im not liking it. Some plants look deficient and then I went through a period of burning sprouts when trying to find optimal light height (still trying to figure that out).
Maybe I can find a Metal Halide for cheap, somewhere.

The Royal Kush clones are doing well, despite sitting in my mailbox at 33⁰F for a few hours. Good job Mendelbrodt for making a cold-tolerant line.

I haven’t been able to sleep all night. I may just go and count what I have sprouted.

1 Like