My little paradise πŸ’™

Now that’s done thre worst is to come off to surgery to have all my teeth removed this fucking sucks wish me luck guys

5 Likes

I’m nervous scared fucker nice pic lol

2 Likes

what they removing, all or some?

1 Like

Nice set up. 4x4 will be great and new light too! Love the stickers.

Ouch on the teeth!!! Hope all goes well and speedy recovery!!!

2 Likes

All of them @Syn I had oral cancer when i was 23 now at 35 17 teeth left and there all cracked at the gum lines beyond the point of saving I have had 10 oral surgeries since I was 23 I just want this shit to be over I’m tired of the pain 24/7 I haven’t eaten in two weeks thats how bad the pain is

4 Likes

Thanks @4ftfarmer

1 Like

good luck!

1 Like

Bring on the Ice cream!!!

2 Likes

omg! sorry to hear i hope this gives you relief!

2 Likes

Piece of cake man I had all mine pulled without surgery so you should be fine…

4 Likes

Ouch, I’m sorry to hear that. My girl here had all her teeth removed a few months ago and were trying to get the finances together to get her a full set of implants, it’s been very rough. She lost her teeth after 4 pregnancies with non stop vomiting.

4 Likes

Why is it humans have developed bones that stay strong an hardy not only our lifetimes but hundreds of years after death, But developed teeth that grow all sorts of crooked, crack, break, rot, riddled with nerve endings, nature really fucked up in that department. I wish the best for both of you in your endeavors, we will all be there sooner then later…
Wtf is that freak plant??? Is that a weed plant!!! It looks like a marigold! Oh snap I GOT to see what this is about! Pulling up a high chair :eyes:

Freakshow is a mutated strain lol

Yeah it went well np pain atm but this gauze is giving g me dry mouth something else

3 Likes

Best wishes man.

1 Like

:ice_cream: lots of that until u get some dentures !

how long did the light last that shit the bed did warranty cover it? nice little set up wanna see how the pineapple express and freakshow turn out!

@204medismoke the light that shit the bed was old man .an old blurole. And see the upgraded set up? I have a 2x2 put away and a aglex 2000 for seed starting etc the 2 32x32z are gonzo

1 Like

how did the teef extraction go?

1 Like

Morning @Syn it went well actually really sore today my mouth is swollen and full of stitches and my sinuses and throat from.being intubated I wish I had some edibles or something to take the edge off a little more I’m down and out like this for 3 weeks then off to the dentirist payday couldn’t come at a much longer time but other than that
In ok thanks for asking bud

3 Likes

My uncle went that route.
The best advice I heard from him was to wait for all of the swelling to go before getting fitted for dentures (they fit much better)

Cheers
G

3 Likes