My mini medicine cabinet

I intend to up pot them one more time into 2.5gals then I’ll put the best 8 into the other cab.
I’m expecting 50% of these will be male but I won’t be upset if I get all girls.
The other cab has the landos stash and lucky charms preggos in it just finishing up. If they finish sooner then later I’ll most likely split these ds and veg both for another week or two

I’m really hoping to push my luck and pull my best yield yet in the cab

3 Likes

The ds seedlings have rebounded pretty well not much yellow left in the tent now

Sakura reveg is almost ready to give up some cuts

11 Likes

some really nice fat buds their what medium or you using.

1 Like

Thanks
The buds in the beginning were all hempy pots and or promix runs from the past but I’ve since switched to organic coots mix

Dank Sinatra f2 run number 1 preflower

8 Likes

7 Likes

Since it was mentioned in another thread full of drama and misinformation I figured I’d try to set the record straight.
I tend to do most things a tad bit unorthodox compared to the average grower and have been trying to maximize and grow as much with as little as possible. I used to use the gas light routine for veg but have since switched to 18/6.
For flower I only use 8/16 and have been able to keep myself well medicated for the most part. All the flower pics in this journal were grown under only 8 hrs.
My goal is to achieve 3Gpw and pull over a lb out of my 6sq ft cab. So far my best to date has been 350g with 160w.

I do a pollen chuck run every once in a while and have tried my best to share the fruit of said labour.
If anyone is interested in trying anything in my stash please feel free to ask. I try to pay it forward whenever possible and helping others that need seeds to get started is my way of paying back the generosity that others in the game have shown me.
Hopefully my intentions and character come through positively and haven’t been soured by the drama of days past

4 Likes

Everything’s looking good man, it’s impressive you’re able to get those numbers in such a small space!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot but not quite getting the impressive numbers I’m hoping for but it could turn around shortly I hope.
I was hoping to show that you don’t really need a ton of space and wattage to keep yourself in meds not really impress anyone anyway.
I’ve not sold a gram since high school so my motivation is personal

1 Like

Well hopefully you reach your goal with this next one you got going currently. I only use 2 2x4 tents so I feel you with the limited space. Currently I only have one tent set up so it’s cranked in their with 4 plants.

2 Likes

Even a 2x4 can be super productive and worthwhile.
I am blown away more and more each day with some of the harvests people get out of small spaces.

3 Likes

Dank Sinatra pic dump
Flipping the cab tomorrow after a topdress

5 Likes

Officially day 2 of flower and it looks like I have one male in the mix

7 Likes

I was right the back left plant was in fact a male.
He’s since been replaced with another contender.

5 Likes

Well 5/8 were male so had to pull some from the tent and try again.

6 Likes

Wasn’t gonna post here anymore after the drama storm in the other thread but figured enough people got these same dank Sinatra f2 the least I could do is keep posting progress pics.

Also decided to pop more seeds since I had a wave of males… so happy to say I’ve had 100% germ rate on these. Should make for an interesting open pollination

7 Likes

9 Likes

Packed, now they will bolt hunting for light, looking very healthy.

2 Likes

Thanks
Sadly in all my experience with the cab lately it doesnt really matter how packed or not it is the yields always roughly the same.
Just figure since these are f2 I might as well sample as many phenos as possible. :smirk:

4 Likes

Forsure and yeah im the same, its just when packed a heck of a lot more training and management is needed to keep them in check, spent many many years doing so.

Run as many plants as possible :wink:

2 Likes