My mini medicine cabinet

Thanks a lot
I tried Just a simplified clackamas coots mix
Very happy with it tbh

1 Like

Gotcha. Do you mind elaborating a bit more on what your soil is made of?

1 Like

implified Clackamas Coots Mix for normal 6.5-7.5 ph water

Mix on a tarp. This does not need to be cooked. You can use it same day.

1.5cuft bale of peat moss (fluffs to 2.5cuft)
2.5cuft of compost or mix of compost and humus and EWC
2.5cuft of aeration - P & V or organic rice hulls work

4cups Crustacean Meal (crab & shrimp)
4cups Fish Bone Meal
4cups Kelp Meal
4cups Neem Seed Meal (neem cake)
4cups Milled Malted Barley - 2 or 6 row

10cups Rock Dust
10cups Gypsum
10cups Oyster Shell Flour
1.5cups Langbeinite

25lbs worm castings for topdressing pots

NOTE: If your water is higher ph (8.0 and above), don't ever use the Crustacean Meal or the Oyster Shell Flour - neither of them.

Store in 27gal totes (this will fill 2) and top with 1gal of water with Aloe vera juice (helps the peat get wet) when mixed, then keep lid on to let the water saturate the whole tote. It will get moldy and that’s good. Should smell like fermenting grain in a week or so.

After the plant is in the final container, top-dress with 1" worm castings on top of the soil, plus 1tbsp each of kelp meal and neem seed meal per gallon of soil.

Reamending used Coot’s Mix - leave out the crustacean meal, but reamend with everything else. Too much calcium carbonate over time will make your soil ph too high.

5 Likes

Your Dank Sinatra F2 turned out real nice, and thanks for testing those seeds. Nice job on the grow, start to finish. Congrats man! Enjoy the fruits of your labors. :slight_smile:

Extra kudos for yer first time ever running water only organic dirt! That soil mix is legit, and now we know it performs even in tiny 2gal buckets. Thanks also to @Rasta Roy for his help w/ it.

4 Likes

Oh i see. Judging by the pics it worked out very well for you. I ended up using this: https://buildasoil.com/products/the-clackamas-kit?variant=1204042928 . Im pretty sure i used some bad peat moss is my mix.

2 Likes

Smoke report time.
Going to try to keep it short n sweet

Sniff test:
Smooth berry nose with just a hint of skunk dankness. Not a very loud smell and not exactly hard on the carbon filter.
Looks:
Slight purple hue in person. Lots of frost and super dense. Seems actually frostier on the inside and is tough to photograph well.
Taste test:
Taste is very blackberry kush but surprisingly light. Doesn’t leave the mouth feeling coated if you know what I mean.
Effect:
Very heavy and immediate. By the middle of a joint I feel my body totally relax. Not a very heady trippy high but definitely enough to realize you won’t be doing much. Somehow it builds and gets to a noticeable think I need a nap stage by 1.5-2hours in
8/10 this pheno will he ran again.

The ugly duckling
Sniff:
Very very similar to number 1 with a slight faint raspberry/blackberry smell that is mild til you grind a nug.
Taste:
Almost exactly as it smells. Taste is subtle and light berry not as smooth as 1
Looks:
Didn’t really keep much color but actually finished with a lot more frost then I expected. Not quite as dense as number 1 but still more full then it looks.
Effect:
Same immediate noticeable funk to it.
Hits u in the back of the head and works it’s way down the spinal cord.
Not quite as deep of a body massage as 1 but definitely still there. Great for meds during the day when u have more to do but not the most potent.
6/10 this pheno won’t be re ran

Sniff test:
Slight citrus kush smell but again not a very loud smell. Upon grinding it gets a tad bit more pungent but not room filling in any way.
Looks:
Super shiney, looks as tho it’s dripping gooey goodness. Very dense but still a bit squishy
Taste:
Can’t say I’ve ever had pure eucalyptus but I’d assume it’s awfully close to this.
Tastes very medicinal and clean not skunky or sour at all.
Effects:
Immediately sedated and calm
By mid joint even my finger tips were tingly.
Total body nerve relaxer.
Very couch locky and stare at the screen high. Great for pain and appetite the munchies take over after about an hour and a half.
8.5/10 this one will be re ran again soon.

Heavens vagina
Sniff test:
Literally smelled like a pack of cherry nib licorice while grower and the dried nug still has a very cherry candy smell.
Looks:
Not as dense as any of the other plants.
Has a much looser look to it. Decent amount of frost but not the most visually appealing in the bunch.
Taste:
If smoking a sour cherry candy were possible this is exactly how it would taste.
Much sweeter and yet heavier then it’s sisters.
Effects:
Most heady effect of the run
Not as immediate potent but still very noticeable. Not as medicinal but has a great uppity high for getting shit done.
Lasts about an hour.
Even tho the smell and taste of this pheno is amazing I’m not a huge fan of these loose fluffier buds so won’t be re run.
6.5/10

2 Likes

niff test:
Not much smell come from this one til it’s ground up. Has a citrus mixed berry smell then.
Looks:
Super dense nearly rock solid
Lots of shine to them and not much trimming was required beauty nugs tho
Taste:
Has a thick kush vibe that really coats the mouth slight citrus sweet exhale
Effects:
Are quick and super numbing immediate pain relief and within 10 minutes it’s lower body shut down mode. Lasts a solid 2 hrs before your nap.
8.5/10
This is one of my favourites and I have my fingers crossed it revegs because it really does check all the boxes.

6This one was impossible to get a bud shot of for some reason. I’ll try to get one

Sniff test:
Smell is slightly chem. Only way I can think of describing it is citrusy hand sanitizer
Looks:
Super frosty and dense
The nugs literally stick to the side of the jar.
Taste:
Kinda of a letdown on the taste dept but it’s very light and refreshing. Slight chem floor cleaner taste but it’s subtle.
Effects:
Almost to much. Not something I’d offer up to a novice or new smoker. Eyes start to close and blur up before the joint is done and then a wave of warm calmness washes over you. After an hour your legs feel heavy and non functional
8.75/10
Fingers crossed for a reveg

7Sniff test:

Smells like fresh bb jam on buttered toast
Looks:
About as shiney as a bud can get
Has almost a wet look to them.
Very dense and full
Taste:
Very very blueberry jam on the inhale and repulsive sour skunk on the exhale.
Leaves your mouth with that distinct taste long after you’ve smoked it.
Effects:
Borderline to much
Could see someone easily greening out and regretting biting off to much of this one.
Has the same immediate noticeable high but it just creeps and creeps til u no longer want to move. Puts u into another stratosphere for a solid 2 hours.
9/10 the one a truly hope revegs to see if I can improve the yield.

Basically my opinion is not one single pheno out of these dank Sinatra f2 were a waste of time or space. All of them are easily above average and there are some real winners to be found in them.

Hope this info helps at least one person in some way and it was a fun run.

4 Likes