My Perpetual Education 🤣

Finished trimming #2 of 2 Slurricane…only took an hour for both

My estimating has been better also. The first one i guessed an oz and is 5 days later @ 60%rh 36 grams :grin:
I think these 2 will be closer to the oz each.
Still trying to figure this plant out. She’s a slow grower in my veg tent, hard to clone for me. Also have to learn how to train for more yield. so I’m gonna get them off the concrete floor in the veg area. I’m surprised more people are not growing this strain.
Tasty, Frosty, Dense Nugs.
Once i get her sorted out better i would love to share some cuts of her but at this point im just trying to keep her alive in my garden. :dash::dash::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Here’s the next slurricane finishing beautifully

Couple days to go

11 Likes

White Widow with about a week left

8 Likes

Blue Dream put in the flower October 22nd 4 days ago

5 Likes

Blueberry bag seed put into flower 9 days ago October 17th

5 Likes

Did a little dry ice sift yesterday.
Used my 120 micron bag
Bottom pile was from the first 30 seconds to a minute and the top pile the next 2 to 3 minutes of gentle shaking.
Allot of green in both :disappointed_relieved:
I’m wondering if i used the 90 micron or 73 micron if it would be better quality. I used bout an ounce of trim and an ounce of buds all dry dry.
Or I have to succumb to the fact I like bubble hash better but so much more work for me in a shitty little 100 year old kitchen.
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

you didn’t just stack the bags up like you would making bubble hash?

I placed dry ice, buds, trim all in the 5 gallon bucket pulled the bag over top flipped upside down shook it out onto my nice clean table top scraped it up and I’m done. I guess it might be possible though too run through a second time to try to filter out more impurities.

2 Likes

Blueberry Cough started flower Nov.1, Power Punch and White Widow started flower Nov 3.
Existing White Widow will be done in 4 days, 2 Power Punch done in 17 days, and a Blueberry Cough done in 12. Will be happy to get those poor burnt girls out of there.

6 Likes

Up potted the stuff i started from Overgrow. 3 UBCChemo, 3 Sour Strawberry, 2 Sour Diesel x Snow Lotus, 3 OGer and 1 Purple Badlands. So excited for these. Trying out some new 1 gallon grow bags $15 for 50 on scam a zon :rofl: they fit 2 wide in the tray of you squish em. :dash::dash::sunglasses::v:
Edit: looking back at this log I see they are about 6 to 7 weeks along

2 Likes

Nov 5/20 Took three white widow cuts left them in a cup of water for 2 days now into my seedling mix with rooting hormones we’ll see what happens. Going to try leaving the humidity dome off.

3 Likes

Happiness is a full box.
Good thing next harvest is a week away
:heart_eyes::thinking::rofl::dash::dash::sunglasses::v:

9 Likes

I can’t tell if this is male or female :thinking:

Too early ?

4 Likes

What’s that near the top of the plant? Are those hairy protrusions or optical illusions? ha hhah I can’t believe that rhymed.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Are these pistils?

2 Likes

I hope so I had a dream last night that it was a male :open_mouth:

either you have to smoke more weed…or less. Keep those nightmares at bay! :wink:

3 Likes

In my dreams is where I come up with all the solutions to all of my problems. I guess you could say I never stopped working on solving problems

2 Likes

I do that too, but I hate it when I do a ton of work and I wake up and realize I have to do it all over again lol

1 Like