My Perpetual Education 🤣

Whats the taste smell on this one?

I’m the worst one to ask about flavors and tastes but it smells kind of sweet almost citrusy at times no lemon, hard to put my finger on.
I’ll smell a bunch of coffee beans this afternoon before I smoke one and try to really pin it down for you.

This one
was one of my favorites outside in a 2.5 gallon smart pot.
Edit: maybe a little juniper taste very smooth doesn’t make you cough your brains out maybe a little bit of hint of mint. Hope that helps. :dash::dash::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yea hoo! 6 for 6 with the Northern BC Skunk ones a runt but will see

Up potted 3 Blue Tara chillin with the 3 OGer#3 clones :arrow_down:

Up potting for the AOxCali-O x4
1 Northern Lights, and a Sour Diesel x Snow Lotus :arrow_down:

Did someone say OGer :arrow_down:

Not sure yet if she’s a boy or a girl :open_mouth: any opinions yet?
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses:
Edit: turned out female :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

OGers 10 days apart one a little purple one a little green. :grin: :arrow_down:

A Beauty UBC Chemo :arrow_down:

Not sure but Sour Strawberry looks a little down today :thinking: :arrow_down:

4 Likes

What is the Oger actually?

I’m not sure I think it’s some old school OG kush wish I knew more found this OGer
And this Seedfinder Banana OG

2 Likes

Pictures to distorted to tell.

2 Likes

Look it up on seedfinder

2 Likes

Since Crimson Crystal #1 turned out male I culled him and replaced him with my current Slurricane mom. I have about 6 or 8 more clones of her so one of those will be the new mom. Pics to come.
On another note looks like the Power Punch I’ve had for 2 years must have some ruderalis in them. It’s supposed to be #1 Skunk x Power Plant. It is starting to flower with 18/6 lighting not sure what i can do to save her I’ll post some pics of her later too.

Sometimes in low light conditions even under 18/6 plants can trigger bloom. You could try revegging by putting it closer to the lights. I never had a problem like that under HPS but after changing to LED there was a problem with the plants blocking too much of the light and triggering bloom around the outer edges. I try to keep them clustered directly under the light now and move them into bloom before 2 of the plants grow into the light and block it out. Plants in the shadows get triggered.

2 Likes

Thanks @JoeCrowe ! I have a different veg section that I can crank the light up a little bit and throw a little more red in it oh maybe I don’t want red in it that might just induce more flowering I’ll keep the red off.

1 Like

So my 54watt shop led had these covers on them so i took them off :sunglasses:

The lux meter on my phone went from 5000 to 7500 :+1:

6 Likes

Slurricane put into flower yesterday Jan 2, 2021 :arrow_down:

Good news for Crimson Crystal #2 “she” gets to live! :arrow_down:

And the UBCChemo is lookin sooo fine. :heart_eyes: Flowering for 44 days, about a month to go.

And now…
Well you know :sunglasses:
A little Blueberry Cough

7 Likes

Some bud shots anyone?

Sour Strawberry x2
37 days of 12/12

40 days of 12/12

Crimson Crystal
37 days in

OGer#2
40 days in

Oger#3
54 days in

I guess we’ll throw in a group shot

7 Likes

Here is the Power Punch that is flowering I think in veg. Weird how she is throwing so many single leaves. Its like she can’t make up her mind…

She looks angry :open_mouth:
So i raised her closer to the light and directly under it (190 true watts burple with the red turned off so prolly closer to 100 watts) hope she she starts vegging again :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Hey @schmarmpit from what I read I Thank you for these!

If my math is correct you flowered for about 55 days? I have looked for hours to find a flowering time for these :yawning_face: any non generic info would be awesome!

3 Likes

6 more Sour Strawberry popped the other 2i have in flower have about 20 days to go and smell sooooooo goood! Just like sour strawberrys.

Got a new labeler maybe help stay organized

6 little JOTI bc northern skunks in the nursery but 1 is a runt and my not survive.

A few Slurricane clones in the back there.

4 Likes

Looking great so far! Glad to see you running these.

I’ve grown enough Snow Lotus crosses now to say that dad can extend the flowering time to around 70 days with the crosses I’ve grown. But yes, a few of my BT seed plants only went to about 55. Some of the unseeded plants went another week. So I’d say 56-70 days should be about right.

2 Likes

Let’s see those flowering Sour Strawberry!!

2 Likes

There are lux meter apps? Dose it work? Or is it something you hook up to your phone?

Do we have an Overgrow strain? That would be cool if we all worked together to make our own.

2 Likes