My Perpetual Education 🤣

following now - how did you spread the pollen ?
i have seen everything from placing both in same tent and pulling a string or using paint brush on each node.

I used Qtip and tapped it over each node i wanted to pollenate.
Ihope my pollen is still viable.
Edit: its all coming back to me now lol. I made seeds years ago and just put a male and female in soLo cups together on a bookshelf with a light and let mother nature do her thing got about 100 seeds

2 Likes

Here she is all pollinated up! Will see if it was a sucessfull pollination.
Got her on some branches with Crimson Crystal and a couple branches of Blueberry Cough :grin:
She was so top heavy ifound this in the shed to put her in. Now she is very zen tied to a bamboo stake she can take the wind🌬

4 Likes

The auto Revolver is fading…

First time i grew a cola bigger than a beer can :partying_face::rofl:

6 Likes

WW 8 days later doesn’t look like my pollen was viable. :unamused: i don’t think anyway. Hit her wth Bluberry Cough and Crimson Crystal pollen Maybe it’s too early to tell? I don’t know. Time will tell.
Edit: or hit her too late

Shes got about 5 weeks left.

2 Likes

This is just a beautiful plant.
White Widow not sure age or how long I’ve been light depriving. Looks like a couple to three weeks. Didn’t have room for her inside so she delites my deck! :seedling::palm_tree::maple_leaf:

And cause I know some of you like slippers :hushed::joy:

Stay safe and love each other.

5 Likes

This Auto Revolver is gonna drop all her fan leaves by the time she is ready.
I’m gonna try to leave her as long as possible but the forecast is for rain the end of the week.

Bud are starting to get red hairs now and looking more finished… hopefully the rain blows over and i can let her totally finish. I might see if i can rig up an umbrella for her but then there is the humidity :hushed: no i don’t want to chance it. i talked it out :rofl: if it’s gonna rain it’s gonna rain buds :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Oh yeh almost forgot my lighter was in both pics for scale :dash::dash::dash:

6 Likes

The White Widow with about 2 weeks to go

6 Likes

Blueberry Cough

Grandaddy Purple

Both stacking Nicely
I think the GDP is having cal/mag or ph issues not sure which. I have been ph-ing to 6.0 to 6.5 in 50/50 sunshine#4 mix & promix organic vegi mix. Any input would be great thanks!
:dash::v::dash::sunglasses::dash::partying_face:

6 Likes

Well I have to thank you ReikoX had it not been for you i would have chopped her 17 days ago. She matured allot more in those days. The rain came today so she got chopped and i did find about a grams worth bud rot in there. All in all i think this was perfect!
That cola is 94g wet ( i never wet weigh but i couldn’t resist this time)

Which brings me to a trimming question. Do you people trim all visible green or leave some :rofl:. I was shocked it took me an hour almost to trim that cola :exploding_head:
Edit: dry weight for the whole plant was 69 grams

7 Likes

I usually get in there and just trim the tips off the closer bud leaves, but I’ll seek out anything with a stem. I always trim off anything dead. Some plants have far more leaves than others! In the end when you are cutting the buds off into a sack the bigger leaves are left on the dried stick. Meat breath had 2 leaves per bud - easy trimming.

4 Likes

What a beautiful specimen!

White Widow makes my deck nice :sunglasses:

8 Likes

So poor planning i had to bring this WW girl indoors cause I’m leaving town for a week and she needs water every day at this point. So here she is in her new home in the 3×3

Looks like she is gonna be huge.

Not sure how long it’s left if he’s at least a month or more.

5 Likes

Do to my WW coming inside i now have 12 flowering in the 4×4 :partying_face::astonished:

Luckily 4 or 5 will be coming out in about a week
The Super Critical CBD had started to fade nicely

But my GDP seems to always have cal/mag issues and has 21 days left :roll_eyes:

Everyone else seems to be cozy and happy

First time i ever had to tie up my buds
:grinning::smiley::smile::grin::laughing::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Are these balls? My Northern Lights in my veg tent on 18/6 “she looka lika man” no?

Never seen a plant sex in veg :thinking:
What do you guys think?

7 Likes

5 Likes

Wifey caught me off guard in my garden :upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
giphy

4 Likes

Check out this eager northern lights clone. Not sure if it’s a boy or a girl

5 Likes

So my last WW in a 1 gallon rose pot
Gave me 22 grams dry and this one looks bigger :grin: and I’ve got 2 more close behind

I was thinking of putting a rv dehumidifier pack over the intake on my drying box as the RH around here right now is no lower than 75… So I have to finish drying in the freezer before I cure, well that’s my preferred method anyways.
I look at this and think of that band Crowded House. :rofl:

:dash::dash::v::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Note to self Don’t wait till the fall to try and buy canning jars seems to be a shortage in Canada at the moment. Now where will I store my bountiful harvest. :thinking::dash::dash::sunglasses: