My Perpetual Education 🤣

You would dry the buds in the freezer? How long does that take?

About 20 days after a 3 to 5 days initial dry at about 60%rh

1 Like

I think it was fooling me because sometimes we just get a good bud right off the plant but if it has high chlorophyll it was still harsh

I always wait for the smell of hay to die before I bag it up. Chlorophyll tastes “green” to me if it’s dried too quick that taste is locked inside like gross.

1 Like

If the bud has went slightly under 62% you can blow into jar and reseal , the gmousture in your breath will be traped in jar and will raise humidity slightly , the more times you blow the more it will slightly rise humidity in jar kind off ( condensation on cold glass inside the jar ) if after contents of jar have equalised ( say 24hr ) and it’s still a hair low then repeat again etc

I’m happy this helped you @Canofbusjoe : )

4 Likes

Little update on the UBC Chemo here she is 16 days ago

Here she is yesterday

She is not allot taller but allot bushier.
in a 3gal pot in Subs supersoil recipe 25%/75% sunshine mix #4 she is 34 days into flower with about 40 to go. Had cal/mag def leftover from when i forgot the epsom salt
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

So I have a couple of questions to you my canna-fam
Do these plants of ours show sex in veg state?
I have had 2 different cultivars that showed sex from seed under 18/6 lighting.
I have one that seems to want to bud and the nodes are getting so tight and I wanted to keep her as a mom.
I only recently read about sexual maturity. I knew a plant would not flower until it is old enough but never thought of it as “sexual maturity”.
So if I leave a plant in veg long enough it will show sex?
I also read here somewhere I think it was @OleReynard ( I could be wrong) mentioned that flowering plants before sexual maturity gives a higher % of males. Any experience with this? Thanks in advance for the answers or opinions.
:dash: :dash: :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Clever way to germ! :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Outta likes for the day, but read thru your thread, love it!!! :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

1 Like

They can, not all varieties depending on where they came from for one, second could have ruderilious in them some where down the line making them auto/semi auto.
Anything that does that with me I won’t breed with.
So many variable conditions from point of origin, climate, temperature, yadda yadda yadda tend do have different tendencies.

As far as more males from flowering early, I believe it can.
Proof-none
Did I say it on here, could’ve not saying I didn’t.
Possibly

Thanks I really appreciate it!
I have changed a few things along the way and learned alot from the generous people here.
I noticed alot of people have shown intrest in the hempy buckets.
I like them alot but in efforts to simplify things im really enjoying the organic supersoil route. Still learning but the smoke is the best. Here i ramble :no_mouth:

1 Like

Thanks so much for the reply! I have read so many threads lately im not sure but I’m glad to have the value of your expertise here :+1:

1 Like

@Canofbusjoe totally , organic can be amazing! :heart::v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Holy crap I gotta stop poppin seeds for a minute :rofl:

Just popped 6 JOTI Northern BC Skunk :partying_face::grin::grin::partying_face:

Oh yea picked up 2 of these 100 watt reptile heaters.

One in here and 1 in the 3x3 flower just to keep it up to 68f at night here now.
When I put my hand to the far left in the space I still feel a nice warmth from it. :palm_tree: They are both on thermostats like seed mat stats

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha - I’m over here going, well shit - I won’t have my new tray till 2nd week of January, so I’m going to get some baby hempies going. Not sure what strains yet :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Bad news SD x SL started throwing nanners :disappointed_relieved:

She will still get smoked don’t you worry about that :rofl::rofl::rofl: just s lot sooner than I wanted. I can’t remember how much supersoil I had in the mix so I know that’s what the issue was so live and learn or die and get smoked hahaha.

4 Likes

So early yet too.
Usually nanneres don’t show till the end if you’re doing stuff right

2 Likes

Might be a chance to make your natural fem out of this plant.
So early thou I’d more than likely hash it.

2 Likes

Ah that sucks it’s throwing nanners! Definitely hash it :sunny:

1 Like

I would love to but don’t have the room

Yup good idea Peeps I was gonna try and smoke it but… I think I’ll get more bang for my buck from some water hash :+1:

1 Like