Crimson Crystal
37 days in

OGer#2
40 days in

Oger#3
54 days in

I guess we’ll throw in a group shot

7 Likes

Here is the Power Punch that is flowering I think in veg. Weird how she is throwing so many single leaves. Its like she can’t make up her mind…

She looks angry :open_mouth:
So i raised her closer to the light and directly under it (190 true watts burple with the red turned off so prolly closer to 100 watts) hope she she starts vegging again :crossed_fingers:
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey @schmarmpit from what I read I Thank you for these!

If my math is correct you flowered for about 55 days? I have looked for hours to find a flowering time for these :yawning_face: any non generic info would be awesome!

3 Likes

6 more Sour Strawberry popped the other 2i have in flower have about 20 days to go and smell sooooooo goood! Just like sour strawberrys.

Got a new labeler maybe help stay organized

6 little JOTI bc northern skunks in the nursery but 1 is a runt and my not survive.

A few Slurricane clones in the back there.

4 Likes

Looking great so far! Glad to see you running these.

I’ve grown enough Snow Lotus crosses now to say that dad can extend the flowering time to around 70 days with the crosses I’ve grown. But yes, a few of my BT seed plants only went to about 55. Some of the unseeded plants went another week. So I’d say 56-70 days should be about right.

2 Likes

Let’s see those flowering Sour Strawberry!!

2 Likes

There are lux meter apps? Dose it work? Or is it something you hook up to your phone?

Do we have an Overgrow strain? That would be cool if we all worked together to make our own.

2 Likes

Ya searched app store for light meter. I don’t know how accurate it is but it’s good to compare light levels in different areas of the space :+1:

1 Like

Ok

Sour to Strawberry flowering for 42 and 39 days.
I have to say when I started these I did not realize that BOG, RIP, was the original breeder. So honored to have these in my garden and if they smoke anything like they smell they’ll be in my garden forever.

5 Likes

Look at this UBCChemo :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

She’s finishing beautiful! Still about three weeks to go. :thinking: I read 11 weeks but I don’t know.
Oh yea this OGer looks about done!
What do you think?

And the other one…
OGer that is mmmmmm
2weeks to go

And the Sour Strawberry almost done as well 2 weeks

Bagseed Blueberry 3weeks to go

JOTI Crimson Crystal 2weeks to go

So happy with my garden! I could not have done it with out you my Overgrow friends. Thank you!

7 Likes

The nursery :heart_eyes:

6 more Sour Strawberry
And just planted 6 Wolfpack 1/4 inch sprouts went into soilmix
A couple of UBCChemo clones and Slurricane clones in the rear haha.

The 5 Northern BC Skunk doin good
4 SD x SL truckin and a few more clones in the back.
OGer and Slurricane

6 Likes

Ghost OG was conceived of and bred by members of the original Overgrow

5 Likes

Where can I find this Ghost OG? I need to grow it!

2 Likes

Ghost OG is a clone only strain, but it has been bred in to many other crosses. Ghost OG came from an Overgrow member named ORGNKID who gave a cut to another forum member named Ghost who in turn sent the cut to other OG forum members. There are still cuts floating around, as well as S1’s etc. it is a very popular strain.

5 Likes

I’m on the hunt for a real ghost cut as well. I’ve seen it listed in a few online places and locally, though it’s one of those often faked or selling S1 as the original. I’m working on something right now to get as many OG members involved in crosses as possible, just because lol.

@Canofbusjoe I’m so glad I came back to your thread. I’ve got some OG’er seeds I want to pop, glad to see some growing first. I have to wait till after the line of testers I signed up for though.

3 Likes

Glad to have you back :grin:
I have my first OGer drying right now.
Because it was the first time I’ve grown them I didn’t top them I grew them out in one gallon bags and they only got about a foot and a half tall looks like maybe a half ounce if I’m lucky next ones will be a little bit bigger can’t wait to taste this it looks so good

6 Likes

Yea, I had to come back to admire that Slurricane again :joy:, then kept reading lol

2 Likes

Hey @corey look what showed up today!

Only 7 weeks to get here
Thanks again Overgrow buddie!
Green Headband from Mark!
Looks fully intact :grin:

6 Likes

Man that baby did some traveling. 7 weeks wow!

3 Likes

I don’t think the UBCChemo is gonna last another 3 weeks she’s looking mighty tasty

4 Likes