My Perpetual Education 🤣

hah hah oh yah I forgot about the dennis rader thing. Hard to have a good talk about BTK without saying it’s nothing to do with strangling bugs.

I think it’s in a white container now.

1 Like

I will give these little bugs a chance to do their job and in the meantime i will be off to Canadian tire

To prepare for the future :+1:

1 Like

Oh there’s good news for the predators. It doesn’t hurt them, so you don’t have to feel guilty that you’re wiping them out as well. I tested that part myself with aphids and hoverflies.

1 Like

Ok today we will start here

13000 vs a few hundred max I hope :rofl: (I slay me)
So in the following pics that’s what’s on the foliage😉

Purple Badlands :arrow_up: starting to fall over with about a week to go :heart_eyes:

Then JOTI Crimson Crystal :arrow_up: with about 10 days to go

And a group shot of the 4x4⬇️
There’s a Purple Badlands (back right), Crimson Crystal (back left)
White Widow(front left) Super Critical CBD (front right) then a couple Slurricane in the middle with an AO-Cali-O and another Crimson Crystal. :sweat_smile:

Next up OGer in the 3x3 with about 2 weeks to go maybe :thinking::arrow_down:

The 3x3 got hot hardest by the thrips
A few AO-Cali-O in 1 gal pots⬇️

The always beautiful Slurricane :arrow_down:

The veg space Northern BC Skunk :stuck_out_tongue::arrow_down:5 in there

And the group some misc clones, sccbd, ww, slur, power punch, oger,the5 skunk🤔 I’m forgetting smthin. Oh yea the picture…

The new lighting for the babies⬇️

And the babies⬆️
Wolfpack plus many more to be named later the post is getting fuckin long. Let’s see if there anything else​:thinking: oh yea these 6 2 oger and 4 AO-Cali-O clones.:arrow_down:

And if you are reading this insignificant babble I’m glad, that means life is not so hard on you at the moment that you can waste a little time with me here!
Stay well!
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

9 Likes

Glad I dont have to battle that shit no more but I keep to my own, no clones.
Practice safe SOP’s.

Like I said before and keep saying it everybody else’s clones just not worth it, not even the so called elites, it’s a sad state of affairs.

4 Likes

I wish I had someone else to blame but it’s all me here… Not sure where or how I got them but the fact remains.
Thanks for stoppin by✌️

1 Like

I always drown the bugs before I bring in a new clone. Proven to work on at least thrips, mites and aphids.

2 Likes

I’ve got some Flamethrower OG X BLACK BANANA X PURPLE PUNCH seeds if you want some let me know AMD I’ll ship them out to you!! Flamethrower OG is my own strain(Thin Mints X Soma NYCD X Fire OG) starts showing teicombes at week 2 flower and is STRONGGGGGGG

5 Likes

That’s so cool I’d love to grow some out :+1: so OG of you too :green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

I guess that would be expecting a lot to go down today and see no thrips wouldn’t it :thinking: oh well here’s some bud shots couldn’t help but taking a few pics they look so good :star_struck::star_struck: I had to practice some pretty heavy willpower not to chop a tester off of the Purple Badlands :arrow_down:

And these OGer are a little bigger than golf balls and hard as a rock.
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::arrow_down:

7 Likes

Ha four days after deployment I cant find any thrips any where in my grow :partying_face: :partying_face:
I decided to toss all my used soil out on the lawn and buy a new bail. Thought i would try Pro Mix HP this time to add the super soil to instead of sunshine mix #4. Or should I use Pro Mix Organic Herb and Vegi Mix? I was thinking the hp would be better for the seedlings not as strong.
:dash: :dash: :v: :sunglasses: :canada:

1 Like

Note to self:
:dash: Smoking this UBC Chemo just makes me feel happy. :grin: 3 week cure. Very tasty and sticky. Will snap abud pic later. No more in the garden atm.:disappointed_relieved: So of course I will be dropping some UBC Chemo beans tommorow to find a mom. 2 of the 3 last time were males. The one female yeild 3/4 of an oz from 1gal bag pot first time…we can do better :wink: This is potent medicine.

1 Like

I only recently learned here that plants will show sex in veg if you leave them long enough :exploding_head:… This is something I wish I knew years ago. That tid bit should save some valuable flower room space :grin:

5 Likes

The UBC Chemo buds I’m smokin

Like chewing gum :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

This is what I’ve done for years Joe.
I like the with mycos for finishing and the orange bag for seedlings and veg.

2 Likes

Thanks for that👍
So I think that’s the organic general purpose stuff. When I used the organic vegetable mix my seedlings were always a little twisted, they seemed to grow out of it but it would be nice to see really happy😍 seedlings.

1 Like

Update on the Northern BC Skunk veggin for 32 days in these pots and they are about to show sex I think​:thinking: no time for closeups today :dash: haha

As soon as I can tell which are girls i will up pot and throw in one of the flower tents :grin:

8 Likes

Yeah the veg mix is a bit too much.
I started cutting it 50/50

2 Likes

Down came the Purple Badlands and the OGer… in that order :wink:

OGer⬇️

And a group shot

Purple Badlands lasted ~67days
OGer ~59 days

9 Likes

Well here’s a first for me. First time mono grow, first time only one strain in the tent, first time starting flower at the same time I like this. Going to veg these Northern BC Skunk a little bit more here together before we flip them maybe you can help me figure out if they’re boys or girls or it might be too early yet. Oh yea gonna up pot today prolly.

3 Likes