My perpetual harvest and different methods of training

I do it for both reasons if you see the knuckles on those branches it’s a thicker path way for nutes and water uptake. Think of the inside of a branch like a bunch of straws to drink with and at the knuckles it’s more straws

1 Like

How? If I have one drinking straw that goes into 3 you will still have 1 straws diameter of flow.

4 Likes

…would nice to see a side-by-side of 3, …i.e one as above, one less treated, one control/natural… Hmm?

:evergreen_tree:

I can’t explain it as I am don’t know everything I just know what I have read

1 Like

So it’s been 8 days since flip and they all re leafed and also started there stretch and small pistol formation

4 Likes

So now on day 11 temps are perfect 75 lights on/ 69 lights off Rh 55%, Rh lights off is by 65%

3 Likes

What’s crazy is 10 days ago they were all stripped to.3 nodes now look at them

3 Likes

Now pistols are showing and added 3 more big plants to the room and now they are stretching and added a small LED panel to the room

3 Likes

So I am doing some beta testing for a seed company dusted bud genetics and dam they germ fast

7 out of 10 popped in 24 hours and the other 3 are showing tap root

Now on week 4 of flower and colas forming

2 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

That is Brisker og (square one genetics) and white platinum og (relentless genetics) both amazing genetic companies, I am pheno hunting and found two different phenos of each strain one of the Brisker og is more kushy and GOLF BALL COLAS BUT DENSE AS FUCK AND TURNS PURPLE EVEM IN REG TEMPS, THE WHITE PLATINUM OG, ONE PHENO IS KUSHY AND STRETCHY I LIKE MY DONKEY DICK COLAS BETTER, THEY ARE BUILDING VERY UNIQUE

1 Like

that’s 2 auto ultimate and 1 auto cheese. They got flushed with florakleen, and will get feed again once dried out. I raised each of them closer to perfect sun cob I hope not to get to much foxtailing in one day, temps were great at 79

6 Likes

Started back building on all 3 autos. They should swell up good now. Idk if you know what back building is but it’s needed in every grow

So allot of development in each flower room, my perfect sun Goliath led room has a AMARE SE 450 added to it so my 6 plants are looking GREAT some day 52 some say 43 but my light is so intense that it change the leaf color RED to purple to dead

6 Likes

My autos are so close to being done also and they are under ELECTRIC SKY LED ES 300 2 OF THEM

Uploading…

7 Likes

So it’s chop night for some of my plants white platinum og , Brisker og, auto cheese, and auto ultimate

5 Likes

That first picture is Brisker og so is the second,That’s a top from Brisker og

5 Likes

5 Likes