My Small Room 2 Months Im Late :(

Possiomo parlare italiano, si te dispiace il spagnolo!

LOL

Used to go to Cancun every year for a couple months from age of 12 till I was 17 and was never fluent but I could get around by myself and have some short conversations. Iā€™m 31 now and the only Spanish I can remember is stuff I really needed to know how to say. I really want to learn Japanese and then travel around Japan for a few months. Would love if we had some Japanese growers on here, I know they exists in Japan but theyā€™re prob like the old heads living in the mountains here in WV. Theyā€™re amazing growers with amazing strains that I guarantee havenā€™t been seen anywhere else. Some Iā€™ve talked to after finally being out in touch with say theyā€™ve been working with the same strains and lineages for 25+ years, but they stay hidden in the mountains and rarely ever come out to town etcā€¦ def donā€™t have internet access.

4 Likes

That would be neat to meet those guys and see/try the work they have done!

Yea man it was so cool, Iā€™ve only met two dudes so far. Havenā€™t as of yet been able to score any seeds from them but theyā€™re happy to come off some buds! One of them gave me trimmings when I was 21 back in 07 and he called the strain Cat Spray, it smelled like insanely strong fucking male cat piss! It was wicked, we would get so fucking ripped off the leaf it was crazy. Of course there wasnā€™t usually any really great bud to be had here back then, you had to know the old dudes personally to get any of their stuff. Itā€™s bud was easily comparable to some of the more potent strains Iā€™ve had in the past few years tho for sure. He passed away not even a year after Iā€™d met him, he was in his mid 70ā€™s already. The other dude I havenā€™t seen around in about a year, used to see him walking or hitch hiking every few months, I wonder where heā€™s at and what heā€™s growing now!

4 Likes

I would love to meet those guys and all, Sushi!!!

1 Like

Japanesse Guys Growgin Cannabis will be amazing, they have diferent culture but for sure i think they have great growers :slight_smile:

1 Like