My Sour Diesel & Purple Kush Grow

This time around I’m Not going to have 1 mm of space without Green Foliage In My 4X4 Fusion Hut I’m also Going to just leave my Mars Hydro II 900 watt Full Spectrum LED as is and purchase a COB Kit Later on down the road. I’ve just last evening started Germinating 2 Sour Diesel & 2 Purple Kush Feminized Beans via Crop King Seeds. I’ve been using Crop King as my Only Seed Provider to date. However I will be purchasing some via OG Growers right here on this site. I know How can you get better reputable and legit seeds than that? Anyhooow, Lotus710 is 1 of I’m sure many whom will be buying, selling & Trading beans here on OG. I will be starting my little ladies off in the Yielder Max Cabinet I purchased from cabinetgrow.com in California. It has a 200 watt CFL at present (I will definitely be COB Converting it before my Next Grow.
I’ll be honest here and admit that Not Growing for 4 months when use to always growing has been HORRIFIC! I already feel 100% better getting everything ready and started Finally! I owe it all to these incredible People/Growers here as by checking in here now and then has re affirmed my Growing abilities and I am once again being Productive and out of the Man Cave everyday Eh! LMAO. :wink: :v: out for now.

Sincerely:Don D

7 Likes

Right on Don I’m in!

hell yeah im tagging along. i have nothing going atm as im pimping out my bedroom and i threw away my tentXD (well passed it along to a friend) i tried the sour d by them. it was pretty damn tasty. thanks for the plug there man:) it would be very cool to help supply the family that is overgrow:)

Much love
Lotus

Diesel and Kush, that should be a stinky gas tank of a tent.

Good luck! :fuelpump:

Stay Hazed,
Jake

Purple Kush I drove from Crop King, beautiful colors, but it was as hay. No force.

OMG have I lost my ability to Grow Herb here? I put my 4 seeds as shown in pic allowed them to soak for 24hrs. then put them into the starter plugs as I did a few other times. However it’s day 4 today and nothings sprouted up yet, Oh Oh!

Did you use rockwool cubes

Don’t touch em just wait!

Sounds like the famous crop king problemsXD i found 10 fem blueberry beans for 80 bucks. Im getting myself a packXD

I ordered seeds from www.cropkingseeds.com

Seriously, I’m down for getting some of those for reals where do I do so?

Kewl I’ve Never had any problems to date with the seeds I’ve purchased from them. Just waiting on the last of the 4 I’ve got going at the moment to break soil.

Nope Soil ones Only for me & I seem to have panicked a bit early as 3 of the 4 have broken soil and are looking quite nice.

Very Sound Advice indeed fellow Grower and Thanx U were right all is well now.

Couldn’t help but catch the pun with your handle here mushroomgod. lol. Sweet handle by the way. I’ve been thinking about starting a Mushroom Garden. Do you have any advice on the best soil etc. to use and all?

you can get them at seedsman but thats in europe

Well as mentioned 3 of the 4 have broken soil and even my own inner voice told me to just be more patient everything will be fine. It’s hard to do so eh. lol. Anyways it’s looking great and I am very excited about this Grow as I’ve never Grown either of these strains & from personal friends allowed me to sample. I’ve chosen these 2 the Purple Kush I tried from Crop King that my Cousin Grew were absolutely amazing in taste & Potency. Same with the Sour Diesel. I look very much forward to seeing how mine will turn out.

I am so Stoked for 420 this Year!!!

First off I’d like to apologize for this very late entry into the now 3 little ladies in Vegetation stage of growth at present time. I’ve just had a death in my immediate
Family (my little brother) & it really set me back a ways as can be expected to be sure. I’m now quite thankful & extremely grateful for these 3 lovely ladies surviving my period of grief as if not for them I’d truly be stuck here in my bedroom watching t.v. for months on end for God knows how long. O.K. it’s time to move Forward in an efficient and effective Positive manner. I’m going to be naming my 3 little Princesses over the next week so as to come up with suitable titles for each individually. lol. Not certain which 2 are the same however 1 of the 4 has failed to sprout and I’ll have to wait until Flower stage to identify which for certain.
Since I’m moving in the next 2 or 3 months I’ll just leave these darlings in the Yielder Max Cabinet for the entire Grow to be certain to achieve Complete Grow Cycle to Yield. Once again I sincerely apologize for the inconsistency of this journal and will be on it from here on. Here are some pics I’ve taken today & I’ll be transplanting them in the next few days into 3.5 Gallon pots with my special soil blend. Thank U All for your patience and Understanding.

Yours Truly: Don D. :sunglasses: Namaste,Namaste. 

5 Likes

Beautiful plant’s there, and sorry for the loss.