My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

Haha, I shall need a dedicated zester! Thx, didn’t realize I’d need to do that! :grin:

2 Likes

If you’re just doing dry sift it doesn’t matter but if you’ve got chunks it’s a good idea.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what I was thinking. It’s been awhile since I made hash, so I’ll have to review. The decarb part is the most concerning, but I’m sure there’s info here to dig out

3 Likes

Yeah it’s just a certain temp for a certain time I don’t recall off the top of my head. I don’t do it this way, or very often even.

2 Likes

I found this.

Break the hash into tiny pieces for even heating.
Place the hash on parchment paper if available for easy removal.
Decarb hash in a 250℉ oven for 25-30 minutes.
After your hash has baked for 25-30 minutes, take it out of the oven. Your hash is now decarboxylated and ready to be enjoyed in edibles recipes.
If you’re planning to dissolve your hash in oil for your edibles recipe make sure to break the decarboxylated bubble hash into tiny pieces that will dissolve easily.

reference
happypotfarmer .com

2 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly !! :grin::heart:

1 Like

Never a problem. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great job @nefrella

1 Like

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 ! Glad it’s almost over lol.

There have been also a few seeds from the FP come out as well. That’ll be an interesting cross. Hopefully I’ll get more seeds once these have dried out. Between the super fruity pebbles and Soma, I bet it wouldn’t disappoint.

2 Likes

Well kids we are at the end of the road for the Soma run I am pulling the fully seeded plants tonight, she cannot go any longer we are at day 70 which is exactly where I pulled the other plants at and they was done. Crunchy. Lol. I am still adjusting the food feeding schedule and have went down to 25% now with more consistency… Starting today lol…

This group of plants I don’t think I will be using the plant matter after I clean the seeds out for anything she got way too crunchy.

In other news I have completely gotten rid of all of the soma clones and I’m starting fresh when I decide to go back to this line.

I will be cleaning out seeds here in a few weeks after these have sufficiently dried and then on to the next project!

Oof she does not look great but man I took from the lowest parts of that plant samples and each of them have fully grown seeds and they are nice sized seeds!

Super excited to see what the future brings!

10 Likes

I have to laugh at how I’ve come absolutely full circle on my tent setups.

I had shut down the 4x8 in the garage because I was trying to downsize. Well that’s now the photo tent and this last run for the season will be the photos I have in big buckets now. That way I can flower out all 5 at once, and finish out the 4 littles. I should really change the light too, but it was enough to have to change our the exhaust fans. You really do need the 8" for a tent that large, both fans.

Oh, and the water bottles live in half the tent too! :rofl::joy::woozy_face:

The 4x4 is now going to be dedicated Autos. Right now there is the 4amxToof Decay ® and the SNxL (L). Soon to be adding some Fast Buds Gorilla Glue.

The 2x2 will be for future seed projects, the 2x4 is a dedicated drying tent. All things considered, I really am so very blessed from Jesus to even have these resources to just “turn on another tent” to facilitate my plant count. After this photo run the 4x8 will be shut down for the summer and will spin up again in September. This run will juuuuust finish mid June, which will be borderline with Nor-Cal summer heat…

What a pleasure it really is to be able to grow these beautiful flowers :heart::pray::dove::latin_cross:

7 Likes

Full circle! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That’s just how I goes often times. Usually when I forget why I do things a certain way. Then try a different approach, but just realize I was doing it well in the first place. Lol… I digress.

Just got a fat pack of soma lavender seeds! Totally wasn’t expecting that. Once I saw the cat stickers, I knew where it came from. 🫶🏼 Thanks so much @nefrella ! You’re too kind! Can’t wait to see your fast buds GG bud out. Such tasty nuggets they produce.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Great job :clap: :clap:. Even a little crunchy I’d think you would get some kief yield.
Great to see you full up again :grin::grin:

2 Likes

You’re most welcome @Rhino_buddy , enjoy!!!

And yes, it usually does come full circle :blush::heart::+1:

1 Like

Good morning and Happy Easter everyone!

2 Likes

Indeed my friend @MoBilly !! Happy Resurrection day!!! :heart::heart::dove::latin_cross::pray::pray::heart::heart:

2 Likes