Naming a strain

Super Lemon Wedding Garter

Wedding Garter Gold

Honeymoon Lingerie

3 Likes

Jack’s Honeymoon
Lemon tart cake

4 Likes

I only named one strain I created. It was back in early 2000’s. I bred a California orange indica with some excellent Mexican that someone laid on me (seeds). There were several great mothers from that cross and my favorite was #4 but I called it 4 in French but then altered it to Quatra. A made up word. The name stuck and everyone found it easy to remember. So, make up a word. Pick something and change it to something else that sounds strange but easy to remember. Or think of a theme that somehow describes something about the strain. Or you can go with simple names like Sam, Jake, Fred. Or how about something that describes the high, etc. You’ll think of something.

2 Likes

Periwinkle

Pass me some of that Periwinkle dawg!! :laughing:

3 Likes

Lemon Icing
Lemon Frost

3 Likes

Ooo! I love this game!

Blue Jack Cakes

Jackie Skulemonk’s Something Blue (catch the wedding reference there??)

Jackie Bluenose

Blue Lemon Empress

Blue Nosed Ox

2 Likes

Easy peasy…
“Bluenose II”… hard to get more Canadian than that! :smile: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Here’s the link to the polls! Send everyone you can

1 Like

How about “Get er Indica” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Maybe this only works with my Newfoundland accent.?

Ever drink that Beer? Boys back home would always say “Get er India” when anyone was drinking this lol

4 Likes

Lemon jack’s wedding, it sounds good to my ears, sorry for the late suggestion :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Lemon merengue
Herrer’s Wedding

2 Likes

Lol where’s the vote!! Hahah just took a break at lunch and checked.

When your ready.

1 Like

5 posts up there’s a link

1 Like

Lactose intolerant

5 Likes

Thank you Mr.KK.
Very nice of you to do this with your time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you guys for helping a brother out :v:

2 Likes

When I name a strain I usually use part of the parents name…

Vietnam Thunder Fuck= Vietnam Black x Matanuska Thunder Fuck
Matanuska Thunder Head= MTF x Blockhead
Vietnam Cindy aka: VC 99 Vietnam Black x Cinderella 99

Or I give them female/girls name since they are female plants.

Great name @misterbee! Looks like jacks lemon cake is heading to the karma cup. Send me your addy I will stick them in the post next week

3 Likes

I have some crosses that I plan on crossing with another strain again. It will be exhausting writing out “88g13hp x (Afghani x (sour mints x banana og)) #1” 75 times on masking tape.

1 Like

Lol I have strains like that, I will probably just number them until I’m done my project and then figure out what to do with them

1 Like