Need 3-4 Space Monkey seeds

Hey all, @misterbee sent me 5 Space Monkey seeds to do a seed run for him. All came up but one damped off. So, I have only four seedlings, atm.

I’m looking for someone who may be able to donate a few SM seeds to give a better chance at making seeds for MrB. I’d like to improve my chances at an open pollination for best results. I’m in the US. Thanks. peace

13 Likes

Hope you get the seeds @GMan! Have you heard from @misterbee lately? Haven’t seen him for awhile.

4 Likes

Checked my cheat sheet no space monkey . Sorry man

1 Like

Just checked and no luck. I’ve got a buddy that’s a Bohdi fiend I’ll ask him and let ya know.

1 Like

Are you looking for original F1 or would F2 also work? @GMan

1 Like

im pretty sure i have 3-4 space monkey seed, if they can help, they are yours,
i would have to look to make sure on how many,
if it works just send me some seed and pollen and im good

3 Likes

If youre unable to find any, great lakes still has space monkey in stock. Good luck with the project!

2 Likes

If anyone can help @GMan I can send some seeds for trade. Hope you find them Gman.

2 Likes

@GMan i just looked and i have 3 space monkey seed so let me know and ill get them out

8 Likes

This community is the best! (and I dig your avatar)

3 Likes

I have about 50 Space monkey F2 seeds from 2 different sources you’re welcome to if nothing pans out.

3 Likes

Hey, sorry everyone. My notifications don’t work anymore, and I was out all afternoon.

Thanks for all of the offers. I had a couple of offers early and one member had a few f1 to send. That should help insure a better variety in the offspring.

I haven’t heard from @misterbee. I sent a message a week or so ago. I read where someone said he was busy and out of pocket for a bit. I hope he and his family are enjoying the holidays and doing well. I hope to produce a batch of seeds for the B. I imagine that he’ll do what he does with seeds… hand them out. :sunglasses:

9 Likes