Need another grow light

I’m in a new space. It’s a basement. I’ll have pictures next week sometime. I’m in need of some old light that some of you guys are letting collect dust. I’m looking for a double end hps or 1k hps or two. I have some cash but not much. Let me know. And any ideas on best ways to build this basement out I’m all ears. Blessings to you all. Peace!

6 Likes

@zion where you at? as far as shipping?

I may have a 1000 watt ballast that will run DE or single ended bulbs MH/HPS

just need to dig it out, test it and it is electronic not magnetic so not stone age

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

8 Likes

You can find 1000w de ballasts on ebay from $60-$100 and get reflectors pretty cheap on zenhydro.com.

4 Likes

but I think cash is tight

all the best

Dequilo

6 Likes

Upstate NY. As far as shipping I can pay for that and send you few bucks as well. @dequilo
Blessings

5 Likes

I literally just got a 600w my/ hps combo but I went and looked at the basement and going to need more light. Was just seeing what people may have laying around. Thanks for the info. Blessings

4 Likes

your My Brother :slight_smile: no need for money if I have something not being used that works it is

yours and I will ship on my dime to help a grower out

folks have helped me so it is my turn, I will look and let you know

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

23 Likes

^^^^^^^^ That right there is how we overgrow the world!

11 Likes

@dequilo I appreciate that. This is why I asked. I appreciate it and will always pay it forward. Blessings.

5 Likes

I love this place. Whenever I see shit like this it gives makes me realize how special OG is. You guys kick ass!!!

8 Likes

I see you found a light. But if anyone else is looking/ needing a light I have a 600watt ipower mh/hps. It has a hortalux bulb with it but it needs replaced. Free in the states

4 Likes

I’m not sure what @dequilo is sending me. However I would be willing for all three of us to work together. Like I said I have a few dollars. When you see the space next weekend your first thought will be the same as mine. Damn I need more light. :joy: Anyway I appreciate you offering it. So let’s all talk. Blessings

3 Likes

do you want to stick with 600s? I will look in just a bit

I have a double ballast the runs two 600s and only runs on 220/240 I used it to run two 630 CMH

it is a Lumatek it does not dim @Zion

spraying plants for powdery mildew as we speak :frowning:

2 Likes

Lighting will highly impact your end results. With that said, if you’re on a budget look at your local fb/kiji… ads - sometimes you can find some used gear for cheap cheap! (If it’s hps, at worst you might want a new bulb.) And test it before purchasing!

1 Like

Ok @dequilo and @dudfinklesteine I could grab the ballast from dequilo and the light from dudfinklesteine. That way I can send you both a few dollars and I’ll have a total of my 600w here the 600 from dud and my 400w from another member. So that would be a total of 1600w plus the 120-150w hlg veg light. What you guys think? That a decent start right? Blessings and thanks.

1 Like

Dequilo is a true brother.
You both are very giving people, much respect. :grinning:

dudfinklesteine and Dequilo.True OGers right there

3 Likes

I am out of town right now. Ill be back tomorrow. I’ll send you a message and get it all together

1 Like

@Zion Did it make it? Can’t wait to see the set up

1 Like

Kudos to @dequilo & @dudfinklesteine! U know how to put a smile on a guy face. I hope @Zion is alright. He hasn’t posted anything since the 10th.

I have to go by where my mailbox is. I may not go until Friday so I can get the mail from the week. I’ll keep everyone posted!! Thank you for sharing!!! Blessings

1 Like