Having to setup a guerilla grow

currently working on trying to setup a basement grow with a friend,
but having to fund it myself from scratch have a few clones and need to get them some light besides my window and a LED I have to hide. Lost two baby’s so far getting more but am trying to go guerilla until i get my room setup. I will post pictures of this adventure a little pissed right now realizing if you want to do something you have to do it yourself by yourself.
Meanwhile living in a city where its getting more expensive to live. Sorry for the rant Guerilla grow 2019 underway

16 Likes

You’re in good company here. :v:

Guerrilla usually means outdoor to me-- are these going outside?

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

You must be a youngin’. I learned that lesson 40 years ago.

Since you’re obviously trying to be discrete (you mentioned hiding a light) allow me to share something with you. If you can’t keep a secret, don’t expect anyone else to.

16 Likes

Yes sir they are going outside this week

7 Likes

Best bet grab some tomato plants and surround your crop with them. Quick easy and around same rate of growth.

10 Likes

Finally getting her outside she’s been in my room. I posted her up next to a voodoo Lilly a.k.a Corpse flower. Feeding Dominion Organics Benefox, B-52, Carborator, root rocket, hydroplane A&B all from Dominion Organics. Hoping to start my seed’s for indoor real soon. I will keep you all posted with pictures as things begin to happen.
Peace
Madhillbomber2410

8 Likes

update went to the hydro store for soil come home roomate has transplanted my baby with cheap organic soil from the grocery store wtf? Now I understand he was doing it to be nice but I said I was buying soil for that plant and others as well can I transplant again or should i just roll with it?

2 Likes

Tough call. If you’re careful you won’t do any harm that hasn’t already been done. The sooner you re-can it if you do, the less chance of disturbing new growth. If you’re concerned about the soil, stick a finger in and see what it feels like. If it feels like it’s muddy, I’d get it out of there.

3 Likes

Cheap doesn’t always mean low quality. It’s one plant, just try it out, use your other soil for another plant of the same strain, then you can compare. Maybe the cheaper one gets you better results and you can save some money! Go with the flow.

8 Likes

I will go with the flow maybe just do a little top dressing thanks for the replies

5 Likes

Another update poked my finger in the soil way to thick transplanted her to the soil I just bought yesterday feeding her only water plus Root rocket tonight will post pictures

1 Like

Finally an update on my baby haven’t been able to get to my friend for more clones he just moved out of the city. Still working on my indoor set up one step at a time. Happy summer everyone heading to work to grind for the night.

Another update she’s starting to look good multiple branches just hoping she starts getting bigger.

1 Like

It’s been raining here off and on so far this summer here in Seattle which I don’t mind. She’s stretching out and growing up. Also I am making progress with my basement setup finally getting the equipment to arrive next step lumber. Construction and then the magic will begin can’t wait so stoked to fire up the basement and get some greenery down below.
Peace out
Bloodaxe the madhillbomber

6 Likes

She’s shaking her money maker now…

Good luck moving forward Bomber…

K.

She’s getting more and more beautiful every day my little girl is starting to really take off. I look forward to getting home every day and checking her out. Thanks everyone for your likes and helpful tips
Peace out
Bloodaxe the madhillbomber 2410

3 Likes

8 Likes

she’s looking so beautiful

6 Likes

Yeah picking up there. Gonna take off just keep her happy.
Its an urban gorilla. Thats the style name.
Looking happy now.

1 Like

she just keeps on getting more awesome each day.

3 Likes