Need help finding beans

Plzz help! Ive been on a pretty desperate hunt for Gages old Daybreaker OG! I believe Irie released some f2s at shows also. Ive got plenty of stuff to trade if need be. Long story short, i had 1/12 germ (improper storage im assuming). The 1 turned out to be a very special female. These need to be f2d and id of course send projeny in return. Plzz lmk if you can help!

Idk why i cant reply to anyone…odd. yes gage green. I actually contacted keyplay. He sent me 3 50 packs of the “daybreaker og”… ive tried germing abt 100 in various ways with no luck and 25 with Ga3 with no luck. Pretty sure i got duped by him. I did bx them with something that has it as a grandparent but @TopShelfTrees1 thatd be awesome. Maybe youd have better luck getting something that still has a chance to germ.

8 Likes

I would say if you can’t find the seeds to bx them!

1 Like

I know Jeff (keyplay) pretty well, I have a friend who knows him much much better. Idk because he cut ties and took on mostly all new stock but I can certainly ask if there’s any to be found for you. Gimme a couple of days.

5 Likes

Gage green? If so I know a guy who does waffles and gets direct from dude I can ask him about it he gets strain’s that nobody but him gets

@Blueridge yes gage green. I dont think keyplay has them anymore. Ive heard they got raided a cpl years ago and lost most of their bank. Also didnt even get a tail outta the 125 beans i tried to germ from him. But who knows. Maybe someone could get some legit beans from him. I know Irie released F2s at some shows a while back but he doesnt have any either. Fang hasnt returned my email either

1 Like

I’m in a waffle group and all he does is ggg I’ll shout out to him and see if he can point you in the right direction or possibly have. I remember him having a very impressive stash. Lol way to expensive for myself but people love his work.

2 Likes

Thatd be great! Ive pretty much exhausted my resources at this point. The 2 ppl that i know that have em will prob be buried with them. Smh. I just wanna f2 them and possibly some line work and bxing. The female i have is joseph dominant but reeks of chem d. Absolutely gorgeous

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.