Need help with shipping

I need help. I need help with shipping seeds. From flips to postage. All will be credited if you help.
I’m doing a 200 seeds giveaway on my own soon. I can do that.
I need help with the 5000 seed giveaway… I need stamps and envelopes. I can hand out 200 seeds per person

10 Likes

Do you need someone to buy stamps and envelops and send to you or you need someone to receive the seeds and package/send them?

2 Likes

Both bud. I can send bulk

1 Like

I’d be down to buy a box of envelopes or a book of stamps or whatever if it helps the effort. what are the seeds that are going out?

1 Like

Ide be down to help in the :us: for sure.

It will either be a landrace polyhybrid sativa or Dat Boi x Go nuts

2 Likes

Ty. Please pm me

1 Like

This is expensive when you hit 5 or 10 thousand seeds

You can easily spend 500 on getting 10000 seeds out

3 Likes

With that many seeds you may want to think about Sebring’s site. Just a thought. No matter how you do it people are going to need an umbrella. Super cool of you Corey, you da man.

6 Likes

@corey im down to contribute, just let me know where to send some supplies if you need em

1 Like

i can help in some way, think your going to spend more then 500 though if 10000 = 1000 (10)ten packs, in us here least expensive way to post with tracking is $4.39 that i know of, thats just post without tracking even will cost enough.

2 Likes

Sent you a PM @corey

1 Like

I could help on Europe side if you like !

Already got the area as a distributor

1 Like

You have PayPal or Venmo? I can/will slide $100 across your table, IF you’d accept it. Yeah, it can add up, Bro, q-u-i-c-k-l-y!!! Best of luck, keep dem OG Fires burnin’!! Say the word, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Damn @corey… I only wish I was in shape to help ya cuz! Right now though, if it took a nickel to go around the world, i couldn’t get outta town! But looks like you got a bunch of that OGenerosity coming from the good folks here! Hope it’s enough… :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone!!! I now know I can start on this because I have the confidence of your help behind me. I have you written down and when the time comes I will notify you. Once again you guys a kick ass!! Thank you!!

3 Likes

If you need help in Canada ive got you my friend, or whatever, just ask

1 Like

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1! I sure will

1 Like

Will gladly help in any way I can, can also help with products as well if need be.

1 Like