Nevil passes and the seed drops start!

True or false good story

1 Like

I’ll get this converted to Cd soon … It’s all in there . My gf at the time took video of us in the shop . Nevil and I are on there unit he asked her to put the camera away .

11 Likes

That’s the guy in the Purple Paonia Paralyzer story isn’t it? He was from Boulder… maybe I’m mixing them up. Nice story. Very cool memory.

2 Likes

I’d love to know ! I searched online just now to look for the Emerald Triangle trading post or company , can’t remember which . searched both and no hits on either so I suspect it may be now defunct …

2 Likes

Can you link me to the story ?

2 Likes

Well, I think I was wrong. It was linked in the Co-op seed run for the Purple Paonia Paralyzer thread. Seed Run Co-Op Paonia Purple Paralyzer (Heirloom Preservation)

That story was taking place in the late 60’s or early 70’s. Very cool stories regarding that strain.

I can’t remember what it was that made me think of it. I read about that shop recently somewhere.

1 Like

High everyone? Hope so…

Mel Frank and I finally got our seed store online at: www.AGSeedCo.com

Yes I ship worldwide.

Follow my ig for photos: @toddpmccormick
Or Mel Frank @MelFrank420
Or my seed co: @agseedco

If you have any questions hit me up.

14 Likes

Where do I find shipping information without making an account please?

1 Like

Love those haze pics you have been sharing, wish more people worked equitorial lines.

3 Likes

The shipping was $15, but that was from the 2019 catalog.

1 Like

@allotment It’s 50$ Usd for anywhere outside of the US

2 Likes

sounds like a oppertunist

it is lawful to import hemp seeds into the US. (Hemp is defined as the cannabis plant, and any part of the plant, with delta-9 THC concentrations that do not exceed 0.3%.)

*However, because marijuana (any cannabis that is not hemp) is federally illegal, it is unlawful to import non-hemp seeds in to the US.
The only exception to this rule is when the seed has been rendered non-viable prior to shipping.
So why are you on line selling seeds when it is federally illegal?

Why does any breeder or seedbanks sell seeds?

Keep it on track or get out

11 Likes

Why are you being so nosey?

6 Likes

Brand new single purpose account, I think it is on its track.

6 Likes

Unfortunately I hovered over the “delete/ban ip” button when it got approved for the intial idiocy…

Should’ve just done it and I wouldn’t have to be doing this right now

6 Likes

@toastyjakes

1st posts here and hones right in on this thread???

Agenda maybe?

5 Likes

I’ve been told the same thing was posted in a thread in RIU a short time ago… I’m seeing agendas…

Edit: I’d hate to have to log on there after two years to look lol

6 Likes

You should probably go now. :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

9 Likes