Nevil passes and the seed drops start!

That’s crazy, but I have ordered seeds that arrived with their seed casings still on them, but I can’t imagine you could even get a 1/200th of a bong hit off of that, so you would have to order thousands of seeds just to get enough seed casings to smoke them to catch one buzz. I think that you could fight that if you had a good enough lawyer, but maybe the courts wouldnt have been as lenient 20 years ago as they might be today

3 Likes

I’m not sure here in uk any amount of thc is not allowed cbd oil can have no thc. Seeds are legal but it’s illegal for a vendor to sell to anyone who mentions germinating as this is illegal. I remember Americans complaining of seeds being crushed by some sort of roller. And the stairway to heaven was shut down due to pressure from us authorities I think? Seeds were definitely not allowed 20 years ago whether this was totally legal by us authorities I’m not sure? But it’s like fighting big corporations if they drag there feet through long legal proceedings have you the money and time?

1 Like

I’m by no means a fan of Dave but it seems
Nevil was set up by Ray Anthony Cogo , the papers have been made public and Ray was heavily involved back then, he now sells nutrients. Nevil always thought it was Dave but it turns out it was somebody closer to him smh.
Cogo has addressed this by claiming nevil was a government agent and they were all part of the government’s plan to sell seed and track the growers and that he saved people by blowing the cover on things, check out ray Anthony Cogo Twitter feed it adds a whole nother level to the rabbit hole. operation green merchant Dave’s dea permits with hortapharm gw pharma and where we stand today. It’s some high level conspiracy movie type stuff :dizzy_face:

11 Likes

I think Nevil had other information on Dave.

Interesting thread. Puts the Sam rumors to rest I guess.
Ed Rosenthal told me to fuck off once, that’s my claim to fame ha.

15 Likes

Here is a quote from Todd McCormick regarding all of this from another thread here:

5 Likes

I wouldn’t say it puts them to rest just adds another layer of what the f#$? was really going on to the whole situation. Dave still doesn’t show his face publicly and that’s for a reason im sure. Ed has his ties to that whole group also , wasent it Ed that brought Dave to Holland and introduced him to the positronics guy.
Dave created companies that made him very wealthy , Robert and Ed wrote books that did the same, nevil had to hide from international warrents while selling his genetics off to sensi seeds , gypsy got arrested, Mark Emery got shut down. Maybe it was just luck of the draw but it seems some people came out of the whole early seed bank days alot better then others.
I know people that borderline worship the ground some of these guys walk on and I know people who would tell you every one of them was a informant just based on the open doors they were given while others were not.
I try to take it all with a huge grain of salt , a fat joint and a open mind because most things are often not as they seem.

12 Likes

Jesus Christ, I had no idea cannabis history was this turbulent. Is this all legacy drama or does this stuff persist to this day?

OMG the drama in the industry today is just as bad if not much worse and still involves some of the same people lol
Patent wars
Phylos bait and switch genetic grab
Breeders threatening each other on Instagram like children
Licensed business ratting on non licensed business left and right
The plant is beautiful the business side is ugly as it gets.

13 Likes

Sam is a known lier that tries to inject himself into the cannabis legendary status. The guy is still sour that Nevil became a legend while his status always stayed as a water boy.

3 Likes

From what I’ve seen there really needs to be two cannabis industries–the cash focused, cutthroat, awful industry and then a gentler, kinder cottage industry. Legalization pigeonholes people into these all or nothing roles, steamrolling the cottage industry. I want nothing to do with that sort of drama lol

6 Likes

For me, instagram drama would be the worse. There is something so spiritually corrosive about fighting and drama over social media. It’s somehow even worse than drama and fighting in real life.

6 Likes

Yeah dude is a real ego maniac and claims credit for alot of things he never did. He will always be known as the guy who sold skunk beans that never smell anything but sweet. He either never had them or ruined them but calling himself the skunk man is a joke. His proper name is doctor frankeinbean , He probably just brought a bunch of random seed from the evidence locker or I mean dumpster he claims they came from.
His stories don’t line up , he started sacred seeds, he rescued the seeds, he wasn’t even in the usa at the time of the bust, he has said to many things that can’t all be true.
Claimed he was retired while being put on the advisory board for multiple cannabis corporations, one being a tissue culture company. promising people he was asking for seed that it wasn’t for the very thing it was for a genetic library that would be sold to the highest bidder. Screw hortapharm, gw pharma, phylos, United cannabis corporation , segra and all of there associates.

15 Likes

Yes I was thinking of removing that comment thank you for the correction. I’ll try to make sure I’m absolutely sure next time my memory is poor and it came up in a conversation that Neville was in but can’t remember if it was Neville who said it

LMFAO…

7 Likes

Suppose I owe him an apology for that one though. I spose the gm pharmaceutical thing and his wanting to breed seeds that would not reproduce, band the dea licence thing have clouded my judgment. He did also play some part in distributing decent genetics.
Do you know what exactly went down with the Dutch radio station thing where he was supposedly outed? Have looked for What went on but think Could only find in Dutch I think?
I can speak a little Dutch but my reading goes as far xtc pillen and softee drugs while on way to work when I was living there briefly

1 Like
3 Likes

Mario lap was one of the first to publicly call him out on all of this and spent alot of energy in doing so. There should be English versions available but you might have to dig around a bit.
If he works for who he is accused of Workin for he would have a easy time covering his tracks.
People from the industry who have met him agree it’s the same person but it’s all fading into the past quickly.
You know the US government was often referd to as Uncle Sam… Based on a old story called
The Adventures of Uncle Sam, in Search After His Lost Honor.
The irony is just to much sometimes smh.

12 Likes

Ah the meeting with wittness. An the dna database they were already trying to compile back then (phylos ring any bells)to help the authorities track and bust growers. They were on about getting some of nevils charges dropped if he gave them access to his genetics an helped them with pedigrees of his genetics.Nevil fobbed them off an later he hired a privated detective an they blew them up on a public radio station.

3 Likes

I personally think the law is pretty clear that high-THC variety Cannabis seeds are still illegal because they cannot be produced by legal hemp farms and are not exempt from the CSA as hemp because growing them would result in high-THC plants. The whole 0.3%THC thing applies only to hemp derived products; marijuana seeds aren’t hemp derived.

On the other hand, there has been 0 enforcement. If a law isn’t enforced, it effectively doesn’t exist.

3 Likes