New and improved! LITFA by ReikoX

New and improved!
LITFA is a revolutionary new plant tonic taking Overgrow by storm! This product can be used to repair broken stems, relieve over watering, root cuttings, and makes an excellent flushing agent. This product is very concentrated, repeated use may have negative results. More is not better in this case.

For a limited time, you can get a quart of LITFA for just $39.99 + S&H. Be one of the first 30 customers and you will receive a bonus sample bottle to share with your friends.

Directions for use
Mix 1 tablespoon per gallon of water and walk away.

Testimonials

108 Likes

This is Freaking amazing! lol. Love the humor and characters here.

Ya’ll crack me up.

16 Likes

My supply ran out and it almost cost me 5 clones. I need more ASAP! Where in the world can I get some of this magical stuff???

10 Likes

I can’t cope with you @ReikoX. Always giving 100% graphics and all. Love it bro

9 Likes

This gets the funny post of the month award.

Got Litfa?

Priceless.

10 Likes

Best stuff on the market! Gotta have my LITFA. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Wow! LIFTA even works with my wife!!! It is the best product ever!! Wife says the breaks squeaked, and they must need changing, I recommended a shot of LITFA !!! Truck stops better than ever! Thanks LITFA!!

25 Likes

I well remember the bad ole days before LITFA. Whole crops were sometimes lost through sheer ignorance and/or overenthusiasm. Over-watering combined with over-feeding was how we rocked and Phytophthora quite literally took the piss. Thanks @ReikoX for this new and improved version, i’d buy it for the label alone and proudly display it above my fireplace, if i had one.

13 Likes

This topic should be probably in #advanced-techniques-experiments category :smiley:

30 Likes

That picture would make a decent tattoo…
I definitely use this product more than any other, the results have been pretty staggering :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Do you discount for bulk shipping? I need more than one for sure.
You are just to awesome.

8 Likes

I almost spit out my coffee reading That!
:joy::joy::joy:

20 Likes

Deffinately bro. It’s the greatest advance in Cannabis Cultivation since rockwool! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Products this effective are very rare indeed, i can think of very few others, maybe a couple…

http://www3.telus.net/bc_triumph_registry/smoke.htm

The reviews for this book are some of the best you will ever read :grin:

10 Likes

Already knock offs are on the market.

Unbelievable!

33 Likes

Here’s one…:grin::grin:

As a large whale, I found this book particularly relevant to my needs. I would, however, like the author to write a follow up book along the lines of “How to avoid ships in general, especially Japanese and Norwegian ones”.

8 Likes

i’m completely drawing a blank on the name… is it because i’ve never been a bottle head? wtf?.. :thinking:

weirdos…

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

It’s a joke pal. It stands for Leave It The Fuck Alone lol often the best advice an impatient grower can get :grin:

8 Likes

thank you so much. :wink: i knew i woke up with my idiot hat on (because of last night’s hash) but that was some fine & classy sarcasm. :heart_eyes: @ReikoX

…this should tie in to the “promoting overgrow” thread, because the OGers here could sell salty sugar water just like all the trustafarian entrepeneurs and their wannabe followers. no shit. patent a microbe, make it public domain just to fuck with ScottsMiracleNo & Wallymart.

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

I thought about just selling empty bottles, but people had a difficult time measuring the recommended dosage. So, I diluted the active ingredient with water.

31 Likes