Trusted traders reputation thread ⚖

i actually never received anything from this trade, was apparently sent 2wice, only packs that never arrived, i guess always get tracking

7 Likes

Received these from @MadScientist, came with freebies too :v:

16 Likes

45 posts were split to a new topic: Traders reputation thread - intentions?

To that end, here are people that I have sent to that have already received my seeds. I would send to everyone of them again without worry:

@2tokejoke
@Eddie.saw
@Fewding
@Fresherbs
@goatrock
@hewhocoruptz
@Hoodini
@JaxxMunster
@Kingaizen69
@MisticHaze

10 user calls per post, more on next post

10 Likes

More OG fellows I sent to

@Niburan
@PanchoVilla
@Sebring
@StevieG
@Tinytuttle
@chunk
@dgtxxx
@Esrgood4u
@Gaz29
@Kan

10 user calls per post, 2 more on next post

10 Likes

Here are the last 2 names for now.

@TrevorLahey
@weedly

There are another 8 names that haven’t yet received their seeds.

Now for names of people that have provided me with seeds:

@Jellypowered
@ReikoX
@Scissor-Hanz
@Sebring
@pookie123
@MadScientist
@Barefrog
@Gaz29

Due to grouping, continued on next post

10 Likes

@deep_rob
@Baudelaire (FDM Seeds)
@Kalgrae
@99PerCent
@TropicalBiophile

The last 4 names provided seeds to @Jellypowered, who in turn gave some to me. I have also purchased seeds from FDM Seeds.

This includes my list of people I can trust to send to, as well as those that have sent to me.

Out of all the seed activity I’ve been involved with, only one person was a “no follow through” and I’ve left his name out.

8 Likes

@Cobra50 graciously sent me some Durbans and is a stand up dude for getting these crazy crosses out to the community!

Kudos and respect to you good sir I look forward to the challenge of growing these out!

8 Likes

I’ve had a couple of people who never returned the favour. @ReikoX sent me a package when my outdoor autos we’re stolen so I’m hoping to return the favour for him in a couple of weeks when I harvest my semi auto seed crosses I made
Josh dog og x auto mazar
Skylotus x auto white widow xxl
Skylotus x auto ultimate .

10 Likes

Not really a trade, as he didn’t ask for anything in return, but just go seeds from @dgtxxx. Not only was he generous but to his word.

9 Likes

@Torontoke is the shiz, thank you for being such a generous person , hell of a way to start a seed company giving away all them beans lol , jk bro , I’m not riding that train lmao , you rock the socks off a fox.

7 Likes

It wasn’t a trade but @Sebring hooked me up with some seeds. Thanks again!

10 Likes

I definitely trust @ModicumGenes awesome person for sure, has some great genetics too.

I met @I_thewindcries on strainly and suggested they head here because I definitely think they’re going to be a good addition to the community here, seems very generous in spirit.

14 Likes

I have another 7 names of people that I have sent seeds to:

@Billy
@cannabissequoia
@GreenCaciqueHawaii
@Illegal_Smile
@cogitech
@Ftlob
@lunchpale

I also sent seeds before the giveaway started to:
@Scissor-Hanz
@shroomgod

Every single person I sent to, I would trade with. There are many honorable members here.

Edit from here down

There are only 2 that haven’t checked back yet. I am confident they will.

15 Likes

Thanks to @Cobra50 for the Durban crosses!

10 Likes

@ModicumGenes sent me a nice pack :+1::+1:as well as @ReikoX

8 Likes

THanks Bro got 'em and they are growing… YOU ROCK

3 Likes

This topic is really popular. To promote trading even more and to establish fair rep system for all members, we have created new forum category for Trading Reputation - please read full announcement:

Please use new system for future feedback and reviews. Thanks.

6 Likes

Well before it closes i have to thank everyone with whom iv either traded or been gifted beans - you know who you are .!!
To each and everyone ,THANKS .!

I would like to mention @Scissor-Hanz for his wicked crosses etc…& @anon58740919 ( & @Baudelaire’s Solstrips) for changing my setup to leds etc…( and myself for buying them lol …) :laughing:
Everyone else id trade with again,and recommend them to anyone as stand-up guys …

Gaz

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.