New OG Member

Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who welcomed me! Just a quick one to introduce myself.
I create music (MC for the OG Budcast Intro) and i also love my herbal remedy!

I know ive missed the season to start something outdoors this year but any info and best advice would be amazing for me to plan at the start of next year. I like to research before i jump straight into something to get the best possible outcome that i can get.

Like whats the best strain for uk climate to gorilla grow? Best location? Etc.

Never done an outdoor grow before but im very intrigued as i have a few spots near me…

Any ideas hit me up!

Thank you

Deeks OG To The World :earth_asia::dash:

16 Likes

You still might have time if you have any feminized autos. You might want to have a chat with @Esrgood4u he is in the north UK.

When I was living in the south UK doing gorilla grows, I struggled to get anything to finish outside as it was too cold by the time the plants went into bud. I just smoked the leaves.

4 Likes

It’s a bit late into the season now to put any autos out and get any half decent results.
I don’t really bother with guerrilla growing to be honest. I just whack them into the garden or into my polytunnel. Cannabis laws although totally fucked here in the UK they normally don’t do much unless your taking the piss numbers wise, if your bypassing the electric indoors or have been caught in the past growing when they weren’t so lenient.
I tend to start my autoflowers end of march/beginning of April up here in Newcastle. Most autos will yield OK and will finish in July.
Where ever you choose to do a guerrilla grow make sure it’s got plenty of airflow/breeze passing over the area to help stop bud rot happening.
Welcome aboard @DeeksEMR

6 Likes

Welcome to OG my friend @DeeksEMR definitely in the right place for grow info. Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG bro. Send me an addy and I’ll get some autos down to you. Would the wife not let you stick a couple in small pots on a windowsill? You might not get much but you would do better than outdoors at this point. I’m thinking of some rain cover for mine. It’s not stopped pissing down here for about 2 weeks/3weeks.

@esrgood4u @TopShelfTrees1 @Shadey

@DeeksEMR is a top bloke.

5 Likes

Wish Western Canada would experience this

5 Likes

Yehh im in the midlands… somewhere lol yeh i know a couple of people who has had a couple good outdoor grows but obvs they started from March and it was a good weather season for them. Thanks for the advice mate

2 Likes

Appreciate your reply mate! Yeh was thinking of just growing them to babies and then whacking them outside… my garden is a sun trap just hardly any cover from the rain. I will dedo bare this in mind!
Thank you mate :facepunch:

3 Likes

Cheers bud :facepunch:

3 Likes

Brotherrr! Appreciate you man! And thats what im thinking just have a couple in the window lol she probably wont like the thought but it is what it is… will save me loads of money haha yeh same my ways had the odd good day but nothing to rave about.

P.s i might have to bribe the Father in law to let me use his greenhouse haha

Likewise bro you’re a legend! :facepunch:

3 Likes

You don’t have to reply to everyone separate mate. If you highlight the bits you’re responding to. Reply there and then highlight the next persons will keep your thread nice and tidy.

The purple dark sparks x BB or green dark sparks x BB on the window in like 1 or 2 litre pots will probably grow a foot and half tops. Maybe get an oz off each. But that’s a couple freeish oz.

Appreciate you too brother. My mate @scotchlock asked where he could hear the rest of the budcast intro and other work too.

2 Likes

It certainly isn’t. It was changed a few days ago. Means I can message people now to sort stuff. Making life much easier :sunglasses: who else is greyed out or is that for all new users?

1 Like

Ohhh sheeeet! Haha you can tell im a newbie aye! And yehh man anythings better than nothing saves me 160 each time dont it haha

And as for the music side @scotchlock you can find more of my music on youtube…

https://youtube.com/@deeksemr7230

As for the intro its not in my hands now lol

1 Like