The Shadey Thicket

Welcome Shadey! I think I know you. :wink:

5 Likes

Hi Ganja. Yes you do :slight_smile: Be nice to see you more often.

Thanks Poppapuff, thats good to know, I have been looking everywhere, to to find out if I could add the 4 rec plants to my medicine plants. So wasn’t sure, not that I take much notice of how many I have unless its lots, more to keep the wife anxious free, and I dont have to lie :wink: . I cant grow anymore than I do atm but its nice to have room for more moms and maybe some breeding.

10 Likes

I will get some pics up soon, the plants in flower atm are just finishing this Sunday maybe a week longer for the Tut, they seem to want to keep throwing out new pistils. Using mostly ten gal pots and a few 5s as well.

8 Likes

Shadey

I just got back from doctors yesterday. He explained it to me. The 4 recreational plants are legal as long as they come from a medical provider. Since you have your medical grow license your plants count. (Provided you got them from a LP) not sure how they would prove it though. My LP sells 5 clones for 750 bucks haha. ThcbioMed sells them for 5 for 150. You can also gift those plants to others for their recreational grow. These are alberta rules. Not sure if they are different on the east coast. But at this time in Alberta the only way to grow recreationally is to be gifted some medical plants. As the alcg never has any seeds for sale. And I suspect they are as shitty as our legal weed here.

7 Likes

There was an amnesty at legalization I believe. All held plants and weed no matter where from became legal over night.

They can check the genetics if they want, to see if an LP sold them, but I can’t see them doing that. I called my LP to see if they sold seeds or clones and they said no. So how do you get legal seeds when you can only register with one LP at a time and the majority don’t sell them.

3 Likes

That is so gnarly! I see why Breeder Steve was so vocal about Canada’s legalization and the LP squeezes being put on! Yikes!!

It’s the latest Pot Cast if you haven’t heard it yet, very interesting.

4 Likes

Man, I feel really fortunate in Colorado so far. The rules and laws almost never come up because everything seems to be thought out very well, and nobody is bitching that I know of. In 2 1/2 years growing here now, It’s like it was never illegal. Very smoker and grower friendly so far.

Best vibes on getting the wrinkles ironed out. It must be much harder dealing with legalization country wide.

peace

5 Likes

Where do you find the Pot Cast ? I used to listen to homebrewing beer podcasts a lot and loved it.

peace

2 Likes

In alberta we are supposed to grow the liquor control boards seeds. They are never available. Read a few articles saying growing 4 of your own without buying from the right place is illegal. To what extent I dont know. What can they charge you with? Growing the wrong strain ? Seems hardly worth prosecuting and i am guessing nobody has had their recreational stash raided yet if only 4 plants. But my dr assured me that you can add the 4 to your prescribed amount.

2 Likes

Just moved y’all into a thread to reminesce with the Shadey one lol

5 Likes

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181

2 Likes

co in da house and 20

3 Likes

good to see you here man. figured i’d see you on here soon!

2 Likes

Hi Trippy hippy, just found your grow thread. Took me a little time to get my bearings lol.

Much appreciated 8K! I will most definitely enjoy this. I don’t go TV anymore and love radio… or podcasts. I spend a lot of time out at my place, too, and sometimes doing mundane things like growing weed, and so having some good background inspiration is always cool. peace

3 Likes

Lucky for me all my seeds came from weed that I purchased from a legal provider! :neutral_face:

3 Likes