Newbie seed giveaway (CLOSED)

I will whip them out tomorrow and we can figure it out. I have most labeled with names but I wasn’t sure about those, so stealth 🥷

1 Like

Anyone wanna see the kush?

She’s uhh… a slow grower.

8 Likes

Sorry, usually it’s not as stealthy, I’ve just been so busy and tired lately. Just me being lazy. :wink:

2 Likes

@Oldjoints
Got my first O.G. bday card! I low key didn’t forget about it :wink:
Jahbless!

2 Likes

Happy growing……

4 Likes

Looks like I was late signing up for the site to get in on this, but if it’s OG or Bubba Kush I guess I already have them from Mark on Strainly. :slight_smile: Highly recommended if there’s any other newbies coming in late and wanting good cheap seeds, I got 20+ strains from him for $160.

1 Like

I have to admit. I had to give up trying to open it !!! Very interesting packaging. . .i didn’t want to damage any.

I will return with my leatherman that has a very sharp blade .

I’ll comb the earlier posts for some further instructions :slight_smile:

Thank you again

1 Like

Tweezers, pull out cotton and be careful not to fling the seeds. Some may need a nudge with a toothpick. I wouldn’t cut the packaging, no need to…

2 Likes

You need some beans brother? Send me an address! Can you PM?

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

I am beginning my journey as a cultivator :slight_smile:

Would love to add to my Arsenal.

I Did my first grow Fromm clone.
On second grow now, clone again,
And in middle of flower cycle on second grow - I didn’t get to choose genetics, donor identified them when they started growing.

Ended up being sativa with 10-12 week flowering lol!

Yes - I would love some O.G. Genetics!

Just being apart of the (THIS) community is really a positive for me.

Thanks!!
Edit
Lol I have tried to identify your flag a few times, now with the cowboy hat I think I can put it togetherness lol

3 Likes

Kush update.
My guess is bubba.

Bonus photo, showing how far behind she is.
Kush is front left. Plants behind are urkle and Durban popped 5-7 days before. Plant directly to the right is 1 day older and was a pretty severe runt, popped with 1 cotyledon and took a couple weeks to shoot a second node.

4 Likes

the order arrived in brazilian lands, thank you very much my friend @Oldjoints

soon they will come on the scene, I’ll put three of them in the next cycle

4 Likes

Happy growing……

5 Likes

Pulled her out of her hole for a glamour shot.
10 or 11 days into 12/12. Topped her once a few weeks before flip and she just bushed out and didn’t get any taller. Screen is filled up but she’s still 4-6 inches short. Looking good though, will probably be too big to pull out of the tent in a few days now

Back in her hole, I actually got her dead center in the tent.

8 Likes

Looking great! Nice healthy looking plants….…

2 Likes

Yes they look very healthy :blush:

1 Like

Pulled her out for a little trim, day 21 from flip

Didn’t quite make it to the screen

3 Likes

Still a nice healthy looking plant…… nice job!
And thanks for posting this………

2 Likes

I may have spoken too soon about the screen, after the trim she decided she wasn’t done stretching. Some of the praying fan leaf tips are now above the trellis, another day or two of stretch and the colas will make it too.

I want to thank you again for the beans. The kush is part of my second run in 5 years or so. The first run did not go so smooth, and I used the kush and some other mystery freebies to sort out where I went wrong and get my confidence back.

1 Like

You are most welcome, thanks again for showing your grow. Hit me up I have something else for you………

4 Likes