Newbie seed giveaway (CLOSED)

So you didn’t get what I sent then?

1 Like

Looks like I did not. But it’s ok I will keep waiting. I think some of my mail might still be missing after Ida? I seem to get all things I order now but… I definitely never got that influx of a weeks worth of missing mail for sure :confused:

1 Like

No worries. If I don’t get mine, definitely not your fault. And thank you all the same. I should be getting seeds from veteran give away also, so I’m set when those come :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well if you want something else hit me up I have several strains of more seed then I need.

1 Like

You know, already I have quite a bit too. I am more interested in growing these seeds I’ve been given than the ones I bought lol do you want some gorilla glue autos from Ilgm?

3 Likes

I do want some for their seeds.

1 Like

Thank you for the offer but i have no interest in auto’s. And enough seeds for the next 5 years at least. Though I still get the itch when I see something I am interested in…….

3 Likes

Oh ok that’s fine that you’re too good for my seeds :stuck_out_tongue: If yours come, I’m going to eat them :joy:

4 Likes

Ok I’ll send a napkin then……

2 Likes

Touché :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I forget what I sent it was so long ago. Lol

1 Like

I will whip them out tomorrow and we can figure it out. I have most labeled with names but I wasn’t sure about those, so stealth 🥷

1 Like

Anyone wanna see the kush?

She’s uhh… a slow grower.

8 Likes

Sorry, usually it’s not as stealthy, I’ve just been so busy and tired lately. Just me being lazy. :wink:

2 Likes

@Oldjoints
Got my first O.G. bday card! I low key didn’t forget about it :wink:
Jahbless!

2 Likes

Happy growing……

4 Likes

Looks like I was late signing up for the site to get in on this, but if it’s OG or Bubba Kush I guess I already have them from Mark on Strainly. :slight_smile: Highly recommended if there’s any other newbies coming in late and wanting good cheap seeds, I got 20+ strains from him for $160.

1 Like

I have to admit. I had to give up trying to open it !!! Very interesting packaging. . .i didn’t want to damage any.

I will return with my leatherman that has a very sharp blade .

I’ll comb the earlier posts for some further instructions :slight_smile:

Thank you again

1 Like

Tweezers, pull out cotton and be careful not to fling the seeds. Some may need a nudge with a toothpick. I wouldn’t cut the packaging, no need to…

2 Likes

You need some beans brother? Send me an address! Can you PM?

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile: