Newbie seed giveaway (CLOSED)

don’t worry about it, we watch each others backs… Personal info like that goes via DM, and many choose to delete those messages once the other party has the info. Just a precaution thats not really a bad one…

4 Likes

I am new to OG though not a newbie to growing. I have no kush of any sort and would love some of these if there any left.

Send me your info…. @GREANDAL

1 Like

Hi @MountainGoat, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Please, go to the thread below and introduce yourself! Enjoy!

2 Likes

The eagle has landed! Thanks Oldjoints! Started the germination process on 3 of them, hopefully will have something to share photos of soon!

2 Likes

Good deal, let’s see what pops ………

2 Likes

I wanna see this thread go for a LONG time, I mean, everybody who got a pack should be posting pics here, lets see if we can identify the Bubba from the OG across a number of grows / techniques…

Can’t pop mine for a few months, but I am following and will post when I drop mine.

2 Likes

This is awesome! And Bubba or OG…. Now that’s a choice I can deal with! If those turn out to be Bubba and are great I would love to trade you for a small grip as I’m a Bubba fiend, literally fiend. And have been trying to acquire a really good Bubba cut for some time . IMO this is one of the things that makes OG so OG! Love it.

2 Likes

Here are a few Bubba I have going at the moment that we can compare with:

13 Likes

2 of the beans went into 1g pots this morning, third still needs a bit more time to work it’s magic but has cracked and has a tiny tail showing.

4 Likes

Thank you for reporting……

2 Likes

I’m a little worried helmet head might have got the best of these 2. Tried to keep them wettish the first day they were above ground, but they stopped making progress when they broke ground. Had to do some surgery but they still look the same 12 hours later.

Seed shells had cracked but did not seem to open very far. If anyone else is popping these I’d recommend scarifying them first.

The third germinated seed will be potted tomorrow and if these two don’t make any progress might pop a couple more.

1 Like

Let the seeds soak for 24 hours in a cup of water and a little hydrogen peroxide. This will help soften the shells……

1 Like

And those still waiting for seed. I apologize I bought a used bass boat and have been remodeling it getting it ready for the water and have ignored sending any more out. The boat is finished so I will be sending the rest out in the next few days.

7 Likes

Unmistakable Bubba structure, very nice

1 Like

My beans came in today thanks again! A couple of them didn’t make it through the journey lol but I have 7 healthy looking beans. I’ll be able to run them in about a month.

1 Like

Sounds like I put the q-tips in a little to hard. Sorry about that. Enjoy your grow……

2 Likes

Five of mine came looking good. Hopefully the others were boys :rofl:

Thank you @Oldjoints

1 Like

You are very welcome……. Happy Growing

2 Likes

One of the little helmet headed girls turned out to be quite a survivor. Honesty after checking on the other day I had left her for dead, but she’s finally showing signs of life.

Gave her a 1/4 strength feeding and we’ll see if she makes it, she’s quite a bit behind some other seeds that were planted the same day.

Proudly presenting the first pic in the thread.

5 Likes