Newbie seed giveaway (CLOSED)

Did you send seeds my way? I haven’t gotten em yet. Patiently waitin’

They will all go out tomorrow. I apologize for the delay, have been really busy for the last few weeks.

2 Likes

6 more went out today. Rest will go out tomorrow as I ran out of supplies.

2 Likes

All seeds are now mailed and on there way except two members.
Reason being is they gave me slightly different names but same address. I went to their profile to see they are suspended for multiple accounts so have already got caught doing this. I removed the seeds from the card I had ready to go and that person will get nothing for being dishonest and trying to double dip……

12 Likes

Nice catch! sucks that some people just get greedy and don’t appreciate a good thing. Ya don’t need multiple accounts to get lots of bean offers, ya just need to participate honestly… SMH… Someone more deserving will hopefully come along for those beans…

6 Likes

This happening seamed to calm down for a bit after that big heated discussion everyone had a few months back. It sucks to hear they are back at it again

2 Likes

What sucks is if they had asked for more I would have gladly sent it to them………,
But I won’t reward dishonesty.

6 Likes

That’s messed up for multiple reasons. In the short time I’ve been here, I’ve seen more beans given away than I can comprehend.
Then again, I feel guilty for jumping on another giveaway while some were coming from you. I could not resist regular auto beans though, I *do * have weaknesses.

Thanks for what you do. Some of us appreciate it a lot more than you know.

3 Likes

Beautiful plants you have there

1 Like

I don’t understand such ungrateful behavior. I find it uncomfortable enough even asking for free seeds, wtf are these chucklef*cks thinking?

6 Likes

I think I may have gotten mine? There was no name or anything in the packaging.

1 Like

Is this an old thread since it says closed?

The giveaway is over is what that means
I assume so?

1 Like

Glad you caught that. Sadly, it has probably worked for them a couple of times :roll_eyes: that level of greed isn’t even necessary here :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Yes I didn’t put my username in the packaging or card.
It should have said Bubba or OG Kush on the inside.

1 Like

The return address was like 1111 ?

1 Like

1910 tulsa

2 Likes

Yes!! Was yours then. Thank you! It was so blank I was just like, who sent something from Oklahoma :joy: And had posted the packaging on my grow thread I believe. Wanted to make sure I gave thanks! :heart:!

2 Likes

That was me. 1111. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ahhhh then thank YOU!!!

1 Like