Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

Teaspoon or tablespoon???

2 Likes

Sorry, teaspoonful 20chars

PERFECT…teaspoon is about 520 PPM…BUT it is so COMPLETE, you need not use more.
You can go to 1.5 -2 per gallon, but I do not!!!

2 Likes

From what I can tell, they don’t need it! Thanks again!!

1 Like

NO THEY DO NOT,all you do by going there is to “load up” the cooc or soil and you do not need THAT!

Got a thread going with the mentioned plants in it??? IF NOT…post em in here, it is fine

2 Likes

Yep, my grow is posted, not sure how to direct link to it in here? Guess I should learn some new things. RZombie’s new grow with CMH 🕖📹!

Found it right before you posted this.

ONLY 1 lady on the TVF???

Just one that I started the nutes from seedling, just to see what would happen. Now all the girls get it.

Photo dump :

Bottom pics are of the cool GG4 JW leaf twist

All plants at day 35 . All plants going 70 days, so they are going to get heavy again I think. Still looks like GG4 is being left in the dust to me. YUP, COVERED in goo, as much if not more than others, but her size is not impressing me, at least not next to 3 BIG YIELDERS like OG, AH and OHGA

12 Likes

Even though Gorilla Glue 4 is not the fattest in my run, she is really packing on the sugar for day 33 or so!!!
Gonna be a pretty pretty harvest when she is done, going to have serious bag appeal I would guess.

Smell is hard pin down cause I cannot touch her…too sticky to fool with already @GrowHard gave me a serious plant for sure. The one in my Octopot is behaving PERFECTLY!! The 3 in the small pots I LET GET OUT OF HAND. Well, they are a hot mess!!! LMAO!!! Do not care, only need them for seeds, so they can flop and sway all they want, lay on the damn net for all I care(they are 33 days in!)

16 Likes

Looking great as usual. Love a good photo dump :slight_smile:

Thanks Howard, yours right on track too…cept your headroom will be an issue. Wonder the stretch under your lights. THESE plants here were turned @ between 9-11 inch’s tall!!! THATS IT!!! OG and OHGA, under my Gavita, in the Octo’s will stretch near 3x , at least 2.5 X

What ya gonna do when they run over you…in Hulk Hogans voice, lol?? @Howard.Crane

1 Like

WHY Amnesia Haze shall never leave my room, day 33 I think…or 35, one of those two! Picture does not do her justice. Smell is MARVELOUS

17 Likes

She looks incredible my friend

2 Likes

My experience is I’ll look them over at night when I feed and all is well. Open the tent next day and balls galore!
Sneaky motherfuckers.
Peace…

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Well, I’m screwed then, lol. The tallest three are already sixteen inches above the pots, and growing super fast. I’m trying to keep the lights close to slow them down, but that’s not going to be enough.

If they stop at 2.5x I’ll probably be fine, or if the tallest ones turn out to be males, otherwise it’s gonna be a bit of a fustercluck.

2 Likes

NAW, they take well to having their necks broken, real well, can crank the shit out of them.

IN MY OCTOpoTS they have that stretch, bet less in your pots.

Keep your lights as tight as you can without bleaching or burning them …you can handle it!!

3 Likes

As always Jet, your grow is spectacular.
The gg is awsome for 33 days. Mine Are doing well.gonna .gonna trim and get a clone or 2 from each.
If Mine get even close to.yours i will b happy…

GREAT WORK

3 Likes

From maybe 3 runs with the JW cut and 2 with the s1 of GG4, the yield was small as in buds stayed small and compact. Also on the JW cut frost was every where on the leaves as well. On the s1 I ran, I found a pheno where the buds where elongated just about the size of a bic lighter but were not swollen

3 Likes

Is this a common male indicator?

2 Likes