Non monetary sports wager thread

I’ve been in Chicago for the few days and we are gonna be fixing some simple seafood, nothing fancy.

1 Like

@PhilCuisine I have a selection of Fem Auto’s to wager… Mostly Mephisto stuff, S1 and a few crosses.

I’ll take the Eagles to win with your parameters.

We on?

Way too late bromigo, my wagers have all been taken…maybe someone who sees your post here will take your wager…there’s still some time, games won’t start till 3pm ET.

2 Likes

Tik toc tic toc

1 Like

BENGALS

1 Like

Here’s some halftime facts, 49’s sucked in the 1st. half… here’s another fact…I know Nick Bosa’s mom Cheryl, we both graduated from OPRF HS…btw, Cheryl’s grandfather was Anthony “Big Tuna” Accardo, I met him back in the day.

1 Like

Who is Big Tuna? Knew I shoulda bet against SF :joy:

1 Like

“Tony Accardo - Wikipedia” Tony Accardo - Wikipedia

Rough start to the day @PhilCuisine. A true degenerate would increase the bet :wink:…wanna add another strain to the bet? :yawning_face:

No I’m fine with our original bet… fucking 49’s disgraced them themselves…

@Cartwright I hope you enjoy the Matanuska Thunder Piss strain…let me know where you want me to ship these seeds to and I will ship them out tomorrow bromigo.

2 Likes

Game time. Let’s Grow!!

1 Like

Just got done eating…de fucken lish…back to the game.

5 Likes

Omg…now I’m hungry

2 Likes

I see which way the green lips are faced as well! That’s where I would stand too!

2 Likes

You win. That looks scrumptious. :drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Chase is also a verb. That’s what’s happening

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity. Please DM info and I’ll get these out this week.

2 Likes

You are the man. Good luck on the next wager.

2 Likes

Ok, my wager this week is 10 mystery seeds for this wknds. flag football I will take NFC…no spreads final score…flag football what a joke…

2 Likes

@PhilCuisine please DM so I can pay the debt.

1 Like