Non monetary sports wager thread

Sent seeds 2 days ago and you should be receiving them sometime this coming week… Enjoy the Matanuska Thunder Piss…

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

I’ll take the KC Chiefs straight up no spreads…and I’m gonna step it up a notch with my wager, I will wager cuttings from my current grows and you mest be in USA…I keep a clean grow room and I have no pest/mites…

I applaud this member for being an honest Overgrow member…if you had/have mites please don’t bet.

Clones through the mail

3 Likes

@GCBudz, I’ll take the Chiefs no spreads and my wager will be 5 seeds…let me know…

1 Like

Anyone watching the fights tomorrow?

1 Like

Hey bromigo, how many seeds did you send me? I think you sent me more than what we bet…thank you…

3 Likes

Yeah man no worries your welcome. I know you wanted autos so sent the 3 pack of those. And then I made the golden triangle reversal, hope they turn out like the mom, super strong, rock hard, no tolerance build up!

3 Likes

Well the auto fems are for an experiment, Aquaponics in an outdoor pond…we need an auto fem to pull this off so by the time we harvest the pond water is still somewhat warm…I hope it works…who you got for the Superbowl?

3 Likes

These are ready to ship, just in case KC doesn’t win… I’m in Chicago, gonna be hanging out with my grower buddies and smoking different strains all day and eating well…good luck guys, it should be a good game.

2 Likes

Just bet my Chicago grower buddies and these are my wagers…also some Bros.Grimm Cinderella 99 from back in the day…

IMG_20230122_164743

Go chiefs

3 Likes

Yes, We are grilling now its in the 50’s today…I will take the Chiefs no spreads…up to you if you want to bet bromigo…

20230211-194959
20230211-194940
20230211-195033
20230211-194926

3 Likes

Get down bro, looks fantastic, as your eats always do!

I have doubles of sour60 auto regulars so I can part with some of them. Then I got fem autos from repins12, and lastly I would offer up original bog seeds if you were interested in doing some nostalgic photo regs.

Any of that interesting to you? Don’t wanna send you stuff you ain’t got use for, cuz the chiefs prob gonna take this one.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter, surprise me…I have 5 seeds to bet with…let me know if we’re on.

1 Like

Dude, we’re on👍

1 Like

Good luck, should be a great game.

Happy National Pork Rind Day

1 Like

Good luck to you too!

Looking for an overtime bar burner, gotta happen eventually👀

1 Like

That was a good game guys, specially the 2nd. half…getting back home from Chicago was a bitch, fucking traffic…That’s one thing I dont miss about Chicago…

3 Likes

So now what? I guess I won’t be getting my seeds that I rightfully won…

I guess he did well, he was able to send me the seeds before he got suspended…just got the seeds yesterday…thank you LBS…

2 Likes

Glad they got there, lbs did some good growing, and now for mine.

I will be pulling stuff out tomorrow, and will surely pack you up too.